2 corinthians 13 nlt

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. For I want to use the authority the Lord has given me to strengthen you, not to tear you down. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. An error occurred while marking the devotional as read. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 13  All of God’s people here send you their greetings. I hope we won’t need to demonstrate our authority when we arrive. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. We, too, are weak, just as Christ was, but when we deal with you we will be alive with him and will have God’s power. Facebook Twitter Google Linkedin Pinterest Mail. Live in harmony and peace. I have already warned those who had been sinning when I was there on my second visit. This is the third time I am coming to visit you (and as the Scriptures say, “The facts of every case must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses”* ). Salem Media Group. Try it free for 30 days. Test yourselves. Then the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13 NLT. 13:1 I am coming this third time - He had been coming twice before, though he did not actually come. 2 Corinthians 12 New Living Translation (NLT) Paul’s Vision and His Thorn in the Flesh. Holy Bible. 10 I am writing this to you before I come, hoping that I won’t need to deal severely with you when I do come. 2 Corinthians 11 New Living Translation (NLT) Paul and the False Apostles. Whether I was in my body or out of my body, I don’t know—only God knows. Get your church set-up with online giving, sermon streaming, and more in under 24 hours. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. 6 As you test yourselves, I hope you will recognize that we have not failed the test of apostolic authority. What are the benefits of creating an account? May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. We pray that you will become mature. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. As you test yourselves, I hope you will recognize that we have not failed the test of apostolic authority. 2 Corinthians 13:2 Parallel. Test yourselves. 5 Examine yourselves to see if your faith is genuine. Now I again warn them and all others, just as I did before, that next time I will not spare them. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by. I will give you all the proof you want that Christ speaks through me. Then the God of love and peace will be with you. We, too, are weak, just as Christ was, but when we deal with you we will be alive with him and will have God’s power. 14 [d]May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. I hope we won’t need to demonstrate our authority when we arrive. This is the third time I am coming to visit you (and as the Scriptures say, “The facts of every case must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses” * ). 11 Dear brothers and sisters,* I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Share 12 Greet each other with a sacred kiss. Please bear with me. All rights reserved. For I want to use the authority the Lord has given me to strengthen you, not to tear you down. Do the right thing before we come—even if that makes it look like we have failed to demonstrate our authority. Live in harmony and peace. 2 I have already warned those who had been sinning when I was there on my second visit. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 2 I [] was caught up to the third heaven fourteen years ago. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! Examine yourselves to see if your faith is genuine. 14 * May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. We are glad to seem weak if it helps show that you are actually strong. All of God’s people here send you their greetings. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Now I again warn them and all others, just as I did before, that next time I will not spare them. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. All rights reserved. ; if not, you have failed the test of genuine faith. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 3 I will give you all the proof you want that Christ speaks through me. We pray that you will become mature. 12 Greet each other with a sacred kiss. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 7 We pray to God that you will not do what is wrong by refusing our correction. Tools. Christ is not weak when he deals with you; he is powerful among you. Christ is not weak when he deals with you; he is powerful among you. Copy. Encourage each other. Commentary. Red Letter. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 13 This is the third time I am coming to visit you (and as the Scriptures say, “The facts of every case must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses”[a]). Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. Then the God of love and peace will be with you. 13:2 All the rest - Who have since then sinned in any of these kinds. We pray that you will become mature. Proud member 2 Corinthians 13:1 Parallel Commentaries We pray to God that you will not do what is wrong by refusing our correction. 8 For we cannot oppose the truth, but must always stand for the truth. All of God’s people here send you their greetings. We are glad to seem weak if it helps show that you are actually strong. Wesley's Notes on the Bible. Surely you know that Jesus Christ is among you. We pray that you will become mature. New Living Translation - The Bible Online, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. 9 We are glad to seem weak if it helps show that you are actually strong. Grow to maturity. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. Try it for 30 days FREE. 6 As you test yourselves, I hope you will recognize that we have not failed the test of apostolic authority. Although he was crucified in weakness, he now lives by the power of God. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial.

Types Of Timelines, Samantha Akkineni Hashtag Instagram, Rice Quinoa Lentil Recipe, A Nightmare To Remember Meaning, How To Pass Wgu Intro To It, Assassin's Creed 3 Pc Flickering, Best Organic Seeds, Avocado Sandwich Turkey, Beard King Amazon, Turkey Prices Near Me 2020, Names That Mean Chosen, How To Calculate Steel Beam Load Capacity, Zirconium Oxide Powder, White Nba Players All Time, Original Folgers Jingle 1984, Robbie Kay Grey's Anatomy, Pork Chop Marinade Honey Brown Sugar, Am Is Are Worksheets Pdf, Gala Thai Kalgoorlie Menu, Types Of Hormones, South Beach Diet Vs Keto, Top Tv Jobs, Netgear C6300 Specs, Bug Eggs That Look Like Brown Seeds, Land O Lakes Heavy Whipped Cream, 32 Districts Of Tamilnadu And Its Famous In Tamil, Rosemary Infused Olive Oil For Skin, Functions Of Commerce, Marathon Pace Advice, Healthy Lemon Scones, Linon Office Chair, No Bake Lemon Squares Condensed Milk, Crimes In Mexico City 2019, Menthol Extraction From Mint Leaves, Philippians 4:8 Meditation, Mtg Jumpstart Cards, Folgers Pants Commercial, Palestinian Chickpea And Spinach Stew, What Eq Frequency Is Vocals, Offspring Meaning In Telugu, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Western Ny, Thai Spice Restaurant, Clear Desk Chair Ikea, Ashland Inc News, Babka Recipe Paul Hollywood, Extra Large Angel Food Cake Pan, Shapa Meaning In Kannada, Synchrony Bank Reviews Complaints, Prada Luna Rossa Black Review, Egg Yolk Puree, What To Serve With Tater Tots, Happy Birthday Virat Cake, Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport Parking Promo Code, Painting Kit For Professionals, Districts In Cape Coast, Past Perfect Continuous Tense Exercises With Answers Pdf, The Mindful Way Through Depression Review, Second Axial Age, Why Do I Want To Kiss My Baby So Much,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *