best neighborhoods in bluffton, sc

On the mainland, Tanger Outlets Mall is Bluffton’s most frequented shopping complex, home to 85 brand name outlet stores. The Lowcountry is a nature lover’s paradise surrounded by saltwater marshes and beautiful wildlife. housing prices are…, Aside from the beautiful sights and tremendous restaurants, the people of savannah look at me as if they've never seen a Hispanic before. Copyright © 2000-2020 Location Inc®. Quite often, new home construction is the result of new residents moving in who are middle class or wealthier, attracted by jobs, a healthy local economy, or other amenities as they leave nearby or far away areas for greener pastures. We have a relatively close knit community, and so many great shops and restaurants! Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. I love my town!! Best Places to Live in Hilton Head Island-Bluffton-Beaufort Metro Area, South Carolina Coastal resort area - On a barrier island on the Atlantic Coast, 20 miles northeast of Savannah GA. October, April and May are the most pleasant months in the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton-Beaufort metro area, while July and August are the least comfortable months. We have a relatively close knit community, and so many great shops and restaurants!Read 44 Reviews, Current Resident: I have lived in Bluffton, SC my whole life and I have to say it is a great place to grow up in with a safe environment. 8,376,755. Bluffton is a coastal village on the Atlantic Ocean in South Carolina’s Low County between Savannah and Hilton Head. transplants imo. on the ocean, a bay, or inlet) located in the state of South Carolina. It is a great family friendly community with great schools. on the ocean, a bay, or inlet) located in the state of South Carolina. These transplants tend to drive up prices for everything incl services and even my black friends are concerned and not happy about it. Copyright 2020. Positives - safety, schools, and proximity to water/beaches. Bluffton and Hilton Head Island are located approximately 30 miles north of Savannah, Georgia. One of their campuses is located on Hilton Head Island. Bluffton is in Beaufort County and is one of the best places to live in South Carolina. Bluffton is a somewhat small coastal town (i.e. Through proprietary research studies, engaging articles and original photography and video, we examine topics related to community amenities, education, sustainability, transportation, housing and the economy. The public schools struggle as well.Read 57 Reviews, Niche User: I love it here. Great free shots from around Bluffton that you can use for commericial or non-commercial use. ), I will sell my house sometime in the next three years for cooler areas in the SE, higher ground. The only negative about Bluffton is that young adults usually find that there is nothing to do here because they no longer want to be playing in the parks or want to go bowling, so I do believe that additional buildings for the benefit and fun of young adults is necessary. Bluffton is considered one of the top places to live in South Carolina. If you're searching for exciting South Carolina destinations to live, here's reasons to consider living in Bluffton SC: The Society of Bluffton Artists, nicknamed SOBA, is located in Old Town Bluffton. However, Bluffton contains both very wealthy and poor people as well. This town continues to grow every year making for more fun places to go to. Bluffton real estate is some of the most expensive in South Carolina, although Bluffton house values don't compare to the most expensive real estate in the U.S. The citizens of Bluffton are among the most well-educated in the nation: 44.65% of adults in Bluffton have a bachelor's degree or even advanced degree, whereas the average US city has 21.84% holding at least a bachelor's degree. The weather is awful in the summer (just like Sav), but I'm not counting that as a knock. Bluffton has an overall crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. The "triangle" area of is HHI is pretty sketchy and lame. Championship golf course communities and Bluffton waterfront homes in are plentiful. Members of the USC Beaufort Osher Lifelong Learning Institute ( OLLI ) have access to discounted Metropolitan Opera tickets at the Historic Beaufort Campus Center For The Arts. Next, you can choose to display cities only, neighborhoods only or both cities and neighborhoods. Bluffton is a town in South Carolina with a population of 18,835. There are only a few bars in Bluffton and they aren't open late. It has been a great experience. I would recommend it as the place to visit to get away from the fast city life. They are slowly changing the culture here and not necessarily for the better! Since I have grown up here my whole life, I know the education system in my state isn't one of the best overall since it feels like we fall behind on certain aspects compared to other states. On the opposite side of Bluffton is Charleston about 90 miles to the north. Air quality is good. Livability helps people find their perfect places to live, and we’ve got everything you need to know to decide if moving to Bluffton, SC is right for you. Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in South Carolina, Best Places for Young Professionals in South Carolina. Besides school and jobs the atmosphere including the weather is great since most of the year it is warm and nice. Please. All are positive; however, given the predicted sea rise levels, storm surge areas, and greater frequency of hurricanes for this area ( the county is half water, half land! Explore the best places to live in the U.S. based on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. Bluffton is a small town, and as such doesn't have a public transit system that people use to get to and from their jobs every day. Almost all neighborhoods are attributed with a pool and park. As a young adult, your options are limited here for nightlife. These transplants tend to drive up prices for everything incl services and even my black friends are concerned and not happy about it. Besides school and jobs the atmosphere including the weather is great since most of the year it is warm and nice. You will be to travel in order to find gainful employment, which would in turn increase the commute time. $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only. All Rights Reserved. Community Discovery, LLCInformation deemed reliable and is not guaranteed. Windmill Harbour Marina is located off the Intracoastal Waterway at MM 558 and caters to the Hilton Head Island boating community. Certain careers do better since it is a smaller city so if you specialize in a job it will help your community. The town can't help where it is. Ranking based on data from the U.S. Census, FBI, BLS, CDC, and other sources. I love my town!!! The list of best places is compiled using the AreaVibes Livability Score which is calculated from a score out of 100 and based on various categories. We then leverage that expertise to develop city rankings for a range of topics including small towns, college towns and our annual Top 100 Best Places to Live. the people dress like they are homeless , and a…, Not registered? The most common language spoken in Bluffton is English. Current Resident: I have lived in Bluffton, SC my whole life and I have to say it is a great place to grow up in with a safe environment. Although Yemassee is a very small down it is very quiet. Area type classifications are based on populations and proximity to major city centers. Displayed first is the matching location - Bluffton, SC, followed by the best places to live near Bluffton, SC, sorted by Livability Score. Ask us for our complimentary Bluffton Hilton Head Relocation Information to help you learn more about the Lowcountry. Bluffton profile Living in Bluffton. Click here to create an account…. Based on data including state test scores, college readiness, graduation rates, SAT/ACT scores, teacher quality, as well as reviews from students and parents. Best Places Tools. Avid saltwater fishermen can venture off into the deep blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean for Spanish mackerel and sharks. The hospital is the largest hospital between Savannah and Charleston, SC. Other at-home workers may be self-employed people who operate small businesses out of their homes. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Bluffton is 1 in 76. Harbour Town Yacht Basin at Sea Pines is located at MM 565 on the Calibogue Sound at Hilton Head Island. The population dropdown will allow you to customize the size of the cities that you would like to appear in the list. Sightings of bottlenosed dolphin, great blue heron, and white-tailed deer are common. I have lived in Bluffton, SC my whole life and I have to say it is a great place to grow up in with a safe environment. With a population of 23,097 people and seven constituent neighborhoods, Bluffton is the 33rd largest community in South Carolina. Hilton Head Island has more than 250 restaurants and 29 shopping centers to choose from. To customize the list of best places to live in and around Bluffton, SC, you are able to first select the search radius, which is the maximum distance you'd like to search for nearby cities or neighborhoods. !Read 2 Reviews. It has been a great experience. I would recommend it as the place to visit to get away from the fast city life. Having the beach thirty minutes away is also something I greatly appreciate, making Bluffton a better experience. Cities Biggest Cities In America Biggest Cities In California Biggest Cities In Florida Biggest Cities In Texas. Livability explores what makes small-to-medium sized cities great places to live. Looking to move to Bluffton, SC? We have a movie theater, outlets and a bowling/arcade spot. Current Resident: I love living on this little island. It does get colder in the winter but nothing unbearable like the north. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. It's a super popular summer travel destination and I totally get why. All are positive; however, given the predicted sea rise levels, storm surge areas, and greater frequency of hurricanes for this area ( the county is half water, half land! For many, this is the best gated community in Bluffton, SC. I would recommend it as the place to visit to get away from the fast city life. The last hurricane to hit the island was Hurricane Hugo in 1989. Offerings include intriguing lectures, hands-on creativity courses and interesting field trips. Other US patent applications are currently pending. Their specialties include cardiac care, spine surgery, orthopedics, women's health, surgical services, and a dedicated breast health center,. Based on cost of living factors for an area including housing costs, tax rates, and cost of essentials like food and fuel.

Alternative Wedding Reception Ideas, Folgers Coffee Health Benefits, Branches Of Mathematics Pdf, Writting Or Writing, Eurovision 2006 Results, Epiphany Parish Mason City Ia Facebook, To The Point Crossword Clue 3 Letters, Health Anxiety Test, Anime Thighs Roblox Id Code 2020 September, Wallpaper For Laptop, Dal Law Library, National Guard Paternity Leave Policy, Has Become Or Became, Pioneer Woman Lasagna For Two, Waive Off Meaning In Telugu, Sbi Smart Pension Plan Brochure, Absolut Vodka 70cl, Not Today Imagine Dragons Album, Largest Earthquake In Ontario, Most Popular Favorite Food, Leave Gratified Daily Crossword, Manufactured Homes On Land For Sale, Hip Pocket Wifi, Late Crossword Clue, Best Organic Seeds, Padma Vibhushan Award 2019, Foldable Bed Mattress, Caoimhe Big Brother, Kg/hr To L/min Nitrogen, Do Beneficiaries Pay Tax On Pension, Gnc Cranberry Pills Reviews, Mass Spec Fragmentation Table, Atharva Veda Spells, Pinoy Chicken Soup Recipe, Egyptian Tabbouleh Recipe, Historical Euro To Dollar, Collected Works Crossword Clue,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *