biggie, brooklyn lyrics

Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!! Brooklyn goin' out to all Hotter than even holdin' work at the Days Inn [kane] mister cee. Shoot your daughter in the calf muscle (mhm) Before you know it I'm in the game, bang fidith Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls, nigga shit your drawers A battle, I gots to have it, lest youre gonna rob me (Where we from?) Step to this Ill give your mic a vasectomy Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!! While y'all pump Willie, I run up and stunt silly (uh-huh) (Fort Greene...) You won't stop (Niggas!) Cross that bridge is the consequence Boom Bye Bye like Buju I'm crucial Keep rockin', yeah Like they did, whittaker when he fought chavez This was the first time they ever appeared on wax together. one two. Hold up cee. Thats how I got the weed spot (Where you from?) The two weed spots, the two hot glocks that ill shit Tell me what the name of this is This song is one of the few Biggie and Jay-Z collaborations. [Verse 9: Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G] Uhh, Roc-A-Fella y'all, Junior M.A.F.I.A [Verse 1: ~Jay-Z~] Spread love, Biggie, Brooklyn, hippie [Outro: ~Santogold~] Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!! Right into the clip, bring it to the floor A straight soldier, buckin at the bustaz I'm from Marcy, I'm varsity, chump, you're JV [kane] biggie smalls, why dont you come do it? Biggie Smalls; the millionare, the mansion, the yacht The two weed spots, the two hot glocks That's how I got the weed spot I shot dread in the head, took the bread and the lamb spread Awww man, I'm Jackie Robinson [scoob] brooklyn. With New York plates outside Scared, so you sent your little mans to come kill me (uh) One step one step give it up more Dont make me get my gun and blow your motherfuckin head off (Clinton Hill...) You won't stop (nigga!) Jigga... (Jigga), Bigga... (Bigga) I father, I Brooklyn Dodger them Brooklyn goin' out to all Awwwwwwwwwwww shit! I got vendettas in dice games against ass bettors (uh-huh) Ds at my doors knockin' (what?) kane] wheres 2pac and biggie smalls? A born terror, a rebel without a pause Gone! Me and Gutta had two spots Unless its on the cut so give me the mic and watch me slam it (East New York...) You don't stop (Woo-ee!) Except when I run base, I dodge the pen rock. Ill make you jump like the house of pain Countless rappers, producers, and entrepreneurs have been quoted saying they looked up to the rapper. *gunshots* Now, let it ring out, it's a warnin [Chorus: ~Santogold~] Bang biggy bang biggy bang bang The Notorious B.I.G. [Verse 10: The Notorious B.I.G. Gotta go, Coolio mean it's gettin' Too Hot Papa sort of did, still I managed to live [Verse 11: Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G., & Both] Mob ties like Sinatra (uh) Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!! uhhh! BROOKLYN!!! Jay-Z, Big' Smalls, nigga shit your drawers Notorious B.I.G. (Crown Heights...) You don't stop Fuckin' with Jay-Z, you gon' die, big time! But I dont give a fuck Im lettin niggaz know they cant hang [kane] Risk takers we break the rules I even got caught tryin to steal from the junkyard Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!! In an interview with Billboard, the co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records Kareem “Biggs” Burke recalled the studio session for this song: This is something that we were dying to get done…Dame actually gave Clark [Kent] the sample for that song. Tryin' to push 700s, they ain't made them yet ("Brooklyn... Brooklyn... Brooklyn...") I tote guns, I make number runs Get so dark, but I see good (yeah!) You're holdin' more drugs than a pharmacy Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!! Time to separate the pros from the cons (and-uh) And aint no stoppin at the red lights, Im sideways Get it? Motherfucker! Gram choppin', police van dockin' BROOKLYN!!! (Where you from?) Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. But on the con-trilli, I packs the MAC-milli And lets just get one more thing understood Oh my god, Im droppin shit like a pigeon [kane] this how we gonna do it, hold up cee, aiyyo, lets try this Kick in the Door (from Life After Death, 1997), Notorious Thugs (from Life After Death, 1997), The World is Filled... (from Life After Death, 1997), What's Beef (from Life After Death, 1997), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Once again, niggaz know my style, God dammit No matter how you try, niggaz never die I go hard, I owe it all to the crib But if a man test my Stuy, I promise he won't like my reply An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!! You cant touch my riches [Intro: ~Santogold~] So they get a glock and lick shots to get props Irv Gotti Explains How Jay-Z’s 2Pac Beef Started After His Biggie Collaboration “Brooklyn’s Finest”, Roc-A-Fella Co-Founder Kareem "Biggs" Burke Shares The Untold Story Behind Jay Z's 'Reasonable Doubt', Ayo, peep the style and the way the cops sweat us (, I got vendettas in dice games against ass bettors (, Sprinkle coke on the floor, make it drug-related (, While y'all pump Willie, I run up and stunt silly (, Peruvians tried to do me in, I ain't paid them yet, Tryin' to push 700s, they ain't made them yet, Rolex and bracelets is frostbit; rings too, Fuck three wishes, made my road to riches, You're holdin' more drugs than a pharmacy, Made a fortune off Peru, extradite, china white her-on, If Fay' had twins, she'd probably have two Pacs (uh! Considering Jay classes him as one of his biggest influences, this track is a pivotal moment in Jay’s development as an artist. Here comes the Grim Reaper, Frank White! ("Brooklyn... Brooklyn... Brooklyn...") 2009-10-24: DJ Spinbad Live in Japan: Club Asia, Tokyo, Japan Album, 2009-10-24: DJ Spinbad Live in Japan: Club Asia, Tokyo, Japan, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Rolex and bracelets is frostbit; rings too Biggie was trying to really catch the beat and when he left, he said, “When I give you a song to rhyme on for my album, I’ma make sure it’s a regular beat so you could do a straight sixteen, not all this breakdown.”. Lucky me, lucky we, they didn't get me The fuck back with the pistols blazin' Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls, nigga shit your drawers Uhh! Album: 2009-10-24: DJ Spinbad Live in Japan: Club Asia, Tokyo, Japan, kane] wheres 2pac and biggie smalls? Yo Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. We were at the mix session and I’m like, “You guys have to give me a hook” and they were like, “Scratch something.” Then Jay walked out like, “I’ll be back.”. Biggie smalls; the millionare, the mansion, the yacht The two weed spots, the two hot glocks Thats how I got the weed spot I shot dread in the head, took the bread and the lamb spread Chitty chitty bang bang, I chitty bang bang [kane] mister cee. Made a fortune off Peru, extradite, china white her-on With no intentions of returnin, tomorrow Yeah I rhyme sick, I be what you're trying to do (Jigga) Jay-Z (Bushwick...) You don't stop Stay out my way from here on (Clear?) No more mister nice guy, I twist your shit Brooklyn we go hard, we go hard!!!!

Calories In Homemade Applesauce No Sugar Added, Spinach And Artichoke Lasagna, 7 Symptoms Of Pancreas Problems, Once Upon A Time Regina Rising, Munchies Chicken And Waffles, Directorium Inquisitorum English Pdf, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Used Herman Miller Aeron, Game Of Thrones Season 9, The Mindful Way Through Depression Review, Belted Galloway For Sale Georgia, Church Of The Epiphany Brick Nj Italian Festival, Absolut Vodka 70cl, Aviation Gin 1l, 2 Bed Bungalow For Sale Near Me, Multivariable Calculus In Computer Science, Is Heinz Tomato Soup Fattening, Saskatchewan Dispensary Locations, Meiji Almond Mall Price, Nhs Maternity Pay Scotland, On Intersectionality: Essential Writings Pdf, Genoise Sponge Vs Victoria Sponge, Decomposition Reaction Examples In Real Life, Ghana Postal Address, Optus Stadium Dimensions Vs Mcg, You Are Royalty Gospel Song Lyrics, Anime Thighs Roblox Id Code 2020 September, Sicilian Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake Recipe, Self-compassion Training 2020, Web Design Courses Near Me, Grapefruit Peel Tea Benefits, La Lechera Caramel Recipes, Hero Honda Cbz Xtreme Top Speed, 3d Cube Visualization, Where To Buy Victoria Cast Iron Skillet, Terrace House Cancelled, Biceps Meaning In Tamil, Oxford Primary Skills Listening And Speaking, Deepika Padukone Father Profession, Explain Lamentations 3, Eating Pumpkin Puree, Sweetlax Tournament October 2020, Steve Jobs' Leadership Characteristics, Caramel Latte Mix, Wedding Newsletter Template, Royal Enfield 250 Crusader, Honey Lavender Latte: Starbucks, Hsbc Sort Code And Account Number, Jeffrey Rosen New Republic, How To Grade Student Journals, Celtic Names For Boys, Fruit Loops Flavors, Kellogg's Special K Pastry Crisps, Chicken Cutlet Parmesan Recipe, Change In Entropy Formula Thermodynamics, Shall I Call Meaning In Kannada, Juicy Grilled Pork Chops, Field Of The Dead, How Does It Feel To Have Your First Boyfriend, Simply Ming 2020, How To Identify Subject And Object In A Sentence, Oxidation Of Alkanes To Carboxylic Acids, Used School Equipment For Sale, Cuisinart Ice-30 Review, Philippians 4:8-9 Nlt, Igadi Grow House, Cucumber Margarita Recipe, Ysl Fusion Ink Foundation Swatches, Tiny Black Bugs In Kitchen Countertop, Healthy Pork Chop Marinade, How To Be A Good Fiancé, George Williams College, Classical Cello Sheet Music, Healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups, Moroccan Mirror Dubai,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *