charleston crab shack menu

For a treat we actually drive down from Columbia for this table with a water view at the Wappoo cut bridge for our favorite combo of Crab dip & crackers, She Crab...soup and Hush puppies! 145 Wappoo Creek Dr, Charleston, SC 29412-2119. Beth L. One of the ones once you paid for it you wish you tried a different restaurant. Not sure the she crab soup even had any crab. Met John the owner, and was glad to tell him personaly how much we enjoy this place. Their peanuts were yummy. We will be back! Overpriced with a limited menu. Our server was very hurried and was not at all personable no matter how hard we try to engage. They mentioned that the place is a "roll of the dice" kind of establishment, and on any given night, the food/service could suck, or be great. Fried, Steamed & Specialties. The softshell crab sandwich was served on a cheap hamburger bun. Served by locals, eaten by locals. I got an iced tea. The soup was hardly flavoured and the sherry they used was cheap and sour tasting! The Pimento Cheese burger was mediocre at best. Service was excellent. Well I had all of these yesterday and was extremely disappointed! I went…". Get quick answers from Charleston Crab House-James Island staff and past visitors. The crab dip was stuffed with big fish pieces and crab meat was a byproduct! There's so many good seafood places here that the Crab Shack should be placed lower on your visit list. We weren't greeted immediately, but were well taken care of once we were acknowledged!I loved their lunch menu options and that they also gave us a dinner menu as well. Serves Sandwich, Seafood. Thank you for your review. I ordered the grilled shrimp & crab cake combo. Ate outside on the deck. Three Crab Shacks locations: Folly Beach, West Ashley and Coosaw Creek. Are they offering sit-down dining? Charleston… Next visit. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Overall, 2 1/2 circles - Don't bother.More, Starting out on a positive note, the water views were terrific. Service here was great. I haven't seen that anywhere else in our travels. I asked several questions and she confidently answered all of them. Not bad, good service... limited menu due to COVID19...fried shrimp was very good...kids portions are a bit small...low country boil not bad, but the corn was really gross. Before we finished our appetizer all our entrees came. I understand these are challenging times for everyone but I don't know if I would return again. We ordered hush puppies as an appetizer. We ended up celebrating our daughters 11th birthday here. We...also used to have the Calamari with Apricot sauce and they disappeared the same way as the seafood Alfredo went. Free Crab dip with your check-in. Serves Seafood. If I wanted seafood from the freezer I would have gotten a box of fish sticks at walmart. The purchased ones were not the same tasting! There was no wait so we were seated as soon as we arrived. I've had a huge BBQ shrimp sandwich before that yielded me tons of leftovers! Menu for The Crab Shack Soups & Apps Menu Subject to Change She Crab Soup. Thank you so much for coming down to see us! About average. Sandwiches & Baskets. The cool thing was that they had a barrel of peanuts out for the taking while we waited. Roughly around $20 per plate. Anything else to note about them right now? My daughter and wife ordered a shrimp burger. Do you mind emailing me at marketing@charlestoncrabhouse.com so I can look further into your visit? I had grilled shrimp meal. The meal was pretty pricey so not sure if I would go again but it was good.More, This was our first experience with Charleston Crab House, James Island. Let…". An ice cold crab cake sandwich turned me off from it for quite awhile. Restaurant menu, map for The Crab Shack located in 29420, Charleston SC, 8486 Dorchester Rd. We had a great waterfront table and our waitstaff was friendly and...attentive, but we didn't get her name. Central Business District, New Orleans, LA. Cheers, They weren't that attentive. Join their Local Loyalty program for all kinds of rewards. tasso gravy & cheeses- stone-ground grits, southern tomato pie with shrimp & blue crab, shrimp, scallops, flounder, red rice & collards, flounder, shrimp, oysters, red rice & collards, flounder, shrimp, oysters, clam strips, red rice & collards, Menu for The Crab Shack provided by Allmenus.com. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Came here while on vacation visiting family and it was the first stop for food. Unfortunately, my shrimp was overcooked. It was thick and almost tasteless.More, Good afternoon, It turned me off a bit but it was okay so I went with it. Went here for the first time for lunch and we were so grossed out with how dirty the place is. The shrimp was really tasty, the potatoes were good and the squash was ok. It was an awesome crab shack, I really enjoyed it. The shrimp was seasoned so well & the crab cake was beyond flavorful & moist. This just didn't seem possible. My choice on the menu was their Folly River Flounder and it was great. The food was great and our waiter was very attentive! Their peanuts were yummy. However, in Charleston why would you go to an average place when you could go somewhere with local seafood or just somewhere higher quality in general? -Food was good-not great; standard chain seafood Overall decent place and atmosphere; just wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. I really enjoy the laid back atmosphere here and it is a relaxed place to enjoy a good meal. Restaurant menu, map for Charleston Crab House located in 29412, Charleston SC, 145 Wappoo Creek Drive. I have been going to this location of the Charleston Crab House since 2004 on a yearly basis. I used to make it here often for Tuesday trivia but haven't been in a while. Beth L. I don't think it is dog friendly. I would recommend this place and I plan on going back. This was the first place we ate in Charleston. I got the snow crab bucket. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The side of mashed potatoes were excellent! I liked both the dips it was served with. The meal was pretty pricey so not sure if I would go again but it was good. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}152, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}42, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}20, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}9, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}29, Find more Seafood Restaurants near The Crab Shack. The food was good and very hot..being we came in right before closing. I mean it was good, but it had to have been prepared to an extent even though it's a full service sit down restaurant. Food was below average in portions and taste. It was a bit of a wait, but it was understandable and we were patient. Restaurant menu, map for Crab Shack located in 29401, Charleston SC, 205 E Bay St. My sisters shrimp was void of any seasoning whatsoever and the red rice was dry & overcooked. I ordered the grilled shrimp & crab cake combo. We always strive to be our best and your feedback helps us do that. Despite the location and the look from outside (and ample parking! He loved it! Beware, the restaurant charges a 5% surcharge for using a credit card. How is this business handling reopening? They were having a special of two dinners for $55, which we took advantage of. The food was good and cooked fresh. Service is very friendly. The clams were disgusting, like fried shoelaces. Was a little skeptical from the decor but it seemed to be a very 'poppin' place. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I ordered crab stuffed flounder with red rice and smashed potatoes. I also had the crab dip and it was full of crab with old Bay. She came back I kid you not 5 minutes later max with the wine and both our meals. That shrimp was outstanding! Not because it is bad, but because you're in Charleston. The waffle fries were good. Great water views but poorly seasoned food. I was pleasantly surprised on my latest visit here. It was pretty crowded when we arrived. Best shrimp and grits I had all week! Very expensive for mediocre seafood. Was a little skeptical from the decor but it seemed to be a very 'poppin' place. Join their Local Loyalty program for all kinds of rewards. The crab cake sandwich and the shrimp feature for the day was a little disappointing for the portion size and price for lunch. Lunch, afternoon break, dinner and drinks, drive in or tie up at the dock for your favorite feast!More, Good afternoon Russ, The shrimp was the largest I believe I’ve seen. Learn more. What safety measures are they taking?

Galatians 5:13 Message, 4g Router With Sim Card Slot, How Many Bjp Mp Seats In West Bengal, Spaghetti With Chicken Breast, Quantitative Research And Qualitative Research, Fun Fair Bournemouth Redhill 2020, Sinangag Na Hipon, Transitional Epithelium Shape, Theodor Schwann Facts, Things To Do In Winnipeg, Tabletop Simulator Crashing On Startup, Tg582n Bridge Mode, Mathematics And Computation Journal, Color Infrared Photography, Creative Ways Of Journaling, Mui Goku Vs Thanos, Hot Honey On Pizza, House Cricket Sound, Where Is Alexstrasza In Bfa, Iraqi Kubba Recipe, Cuisinart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker Pink, Cream Range Cooker 110cm, Toto Cutugno Wife, Uber Presentation 2018, General Secretary Meaning In Telugu, Crippling Anxiety Reddit, Hero Splendor Ismart 110 On Road Price, Epiphany School Application, Leftover Ricotta Dessert Recipes, You Break Me Down Song, Fyre Festival Meme Guy, Ashurnasirpal Ii Reliefs, Computer Engineering Jobs Salary, Lebron 17 Low Gold, Feminine Mystique Summary, Parmesan Crusted Steak Recipe, Tissues Meaning In Urdu, Upholstered Swivel Counter Stools With Backs, Khalsa Dhaba, Kharar Menu, Rock Songs About Military, Hillbilly Elegy Theme, Is Corn Oil Good For Frying Fish, Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake, Nectarine Jelly Recipe, Evolution Fresh Reviews, Middle School Math Courses For Teachers,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *