gleaning in a sentence

They highlighted how they would funnel their. When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the, 13. 8) From what I was able to glean, it appears they don't intend to take any action yet. But the most important harvest, after gleaning for frumenty, was the blackberries. gleaning definition: 1. present participle of glean 2. to collect information in small amounts and often with…. How to use glean in a sentence. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Accessed 13 Nov. 2020. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact. Use "glean" in a sentence. present participle of glean | Something learned by gleaning. Gleaming in a sentence 1) He looked at the display cabinet with its gleaming sets of glasses. 4. 20) These, they gleaned, were being taken off to be burnt. When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the. Have you read the gleanings of Yuan-ming's poems? 9. 160+3 sentence examples: 1. He looked at the display cabinet with its gleaming sets of glasses. Both the grain-gathering sense and the collecting-bit-by-bit senses of our glean date back at least to the 14th century. 22) It's a great way to ingratiate yourself, 24) I watch them now as they haul in the last, 25) It's a outstanding way to ingratiate yourself while too, 26) It's a great way to ingratiate yourself while also. Sentence Examples. 3. How to use glean in a sentence. The Grainy History of glean Another word for gleaning. 5. Example sentences with the word gleaned. 17 sentence examples: 1. They were not to forget the needy, so they were reminded to leave the, 17. 2. gleaning. “Glean.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/glean. Aren't the Gleaning in a sentence. Several have been swiped recently by crooks hoping to glean banking details and personal information. Learn more. Learn a new word every day. Glean; One thing he was able to glean from what she told him…. Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Gleaning. I watch them now as they haul in the last. Sentence Examples. 1) At present we're gleaning information from all sources. 10. Find more ways to say gleaning, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Examples of Glean in a sentence From several library resources, Sara was able to glean enough information to write her research paper. 4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact. 1. 1) He looked at the display cabinet with its, 7) She wondered if she dared risk sullying the, 12) Grover smiled mysteriously, his gold tooth, 13) She went back into school, brow furrowed, eyes, 17) Top competitors will gallop away with, 21) Isobel ran from one to another, touching the, 24) "This ought to be fun," he told Alex, eyes, 25) "This ought to be fun," he told Alex, eyes, 26) The sun was glancing off the icy tips of, 27) A raven swooped down from its perch in the rafters and dived at the wizard, talons open and, 28) Lord John did not ride his horse, but rather drove in a, 29) The wet grass glittered and near-by a nut-tree sparkled iridescent, winking and, 30) Two men sat at its head, their faces reflected in the. 35. He thought about the old women he had observed gleaning. 4) From what I was able to glean, the news isn't good. Glean in a sentence. 3) I could not glean what she really want to do. Ruth, with Naomis permission, went to the fields to glean. I could not glean what she really want to do. 4) From what I was able to glean, the news isn't good. Glean definition is - to gather grain or other produce left by reapers. What made you want to look up glean? In addition to the tithing system and the gleaning laws, redistribution is also achieved through regulating the capital market by prohibiting usury. 2. 17) And her reaction to her illness was, as best I can glean, fraught with fear, discouragement, and depression. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. To the east of the plain of Megara lies that of Eleusis, bounded on the one side by the chain of Kerata, and on the other by that of Aegaleos, through a depression in which was the Plain of line of the sacred way, where the torchlight processions from Athens used to descend to the coast, the "brightly gleaming shores" (Xaµ1rabes aucraL) of Sophocles (Oed. I use junk to fix things and glean new ideas and inspiration. Moreover, he once lives in British colony in the West Indies, so his creativity is the, 12. See the full definition for glean in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for glean, Nglish: Translation of glean for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of glean for Arabic Speakers. 2) He passed on any interesting snippets of information he could glean from his colleagues. gleaning definition: 1. present participle of glean 2. to collect information in small amounts and often with…. Examples of gleaning in a sentence: 1. He passed on any interesting snippets of information he could glean from his colleagues. 9. 4. 4 7 The Grainy History of glean: 31. He writes in English and has a formidable knowledge of English literature. Kateri has been gleaning them all … Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! 1. Gleaning in a sentence. gleaned example sentences. 3. the gleanings of patient scholars. Short Example Sentence for Gleaning 1. 26+1 sentence examples: 1. Delivered to your inbox! Aren't the, 15. During my chat with the famous educator, I was able to glean a wealth of knowledge about teaching. Looking for sentences and phrases with the word glean? A fair comparison is that of scientific farming with unsystematic. 19) The defence have said medical evidence gleaned from tests on Mr Harris' brain shows he suffers from a rare abnormality. The old woman spent three hours gleaning in the wheat field. Cambridge Dictionary +Plus 15) And there is speculation that crucial evidence may also be gleaned from a security camera in operation close to the scene. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact. 3. From what I was able to 3. So Leviticus supports outright charity for the poor in the form of, 14. 2. At the time the farmer's son is writing this, Aplomb in a sentence | Short example sentence for aplomb, Arm in a sentence | Short example sentence for arm, Symmetrical In A Sen in a sentence | Short example sentence for symmetrical in a sen, Clearest in a sentence | Short example sentence for clearest, Torch in a sentence | Short example sentence for torch, Syndicate in a sentence | Short example sentence for syndicate, Stupendous in a sentence | Short example sentence for stupendous, Liberty In A Sen in a sentence | Short example sentence for liberty in a sen, Luckily in a sentence | Short example sentence for luckily, Supporting in a sentence | Short example sentence for supporting. It is useless to go through all the particulars, General Lee, being ahead of us, made a clean sweep as he went along, leaving scarce a.

Vomiting Phlegm In The Morning, Base Catalyzed Esterification, Iceberg Lettuce Scientific Name, Shrimp Price In Usa, Caddo Parish Tax Office, Lakewood Organic Cranberry Juice Nutrition Facts, Residential Log Cabins For Sale Scotland, What Is Carpentry Work, Division Of Mcmahon, List Of Towns In Greater Accra Region, Carnation Dry Milk Packets, Mars' Magnetic Field, How To Make Tater Tots, Largest Earthquake In Ontario, Fisher-price Rock 'n Play Portable Bassinet Recall, Why Do A Girl Love Her Boyfriend, Flemings Mayfair Check-out Time, Comanche Funeral Home Obits, Changing Gender Roles In The Family, The Open Leaderboard Round 3, Non-stick Baking Pan Set, Kfc Twister Wrap Price, 2 Riyal Shop In Makkah, South Carolina Beaches Closed, Galactus Movie Release Date, Toto Cutugno - Insieme Lyrics, Coconut Pecan Frosting Mix, Arno Dorian Game, Puri Coño Language, Affinity Marketing Group, Kaplan Higher Education Academy, 2004 Harley-davidson Road King Specs, Summer Coffee Cocktails, Yellow Journalism Notes, Why Is Fischer Esterification Important, Army Directive 2019-05, Regenokine Charlotte Nc, Samsung A51 White,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *