hotel california piano chords bm

Hotel California chords The Eagles 1976 (Hotel California) [Intro] Bm F# A E G D Em F# 2x [Verse 1] Bm F# On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair A … Beginners) Key C#m, Hotel California (ver. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) (function() { Bm F#7. Beginners) Key Cm Cm (half step up) Hotel California (ver. I had to stop for the night. Beginners) Key C#m C#m (one step up) Beginners) Key F#m, Hotel California (ver. We have an official Hotel California tab made by UG professional guitarists. Em F#7 Some dance to remember, some dance to forget Bm F#7 So I called up the Captain, 'Please bring me my wine' A E7 He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine' G D And still those voices are calling from far away, Em Wake you up in the middle of the night F#7 Just to hear them say [Chorus] G D Welcome to the Hotel California F#7 Bm Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place), Such a … Beginners) Key BmBm (original key) Hotel California (ver. Welcome to the hotel California; F# such a lovely place (such a lovely place) Bm such a lovely face G They're living it up at D the hotel California Em What a nice surprise F# bring your alibis.. Bm Mirrors on the ceiling F# the pink champagne on ice A And she said we are all just prisoners here E of our own device G And in the master s chambers D All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Chords for HOTEL CALIFORNIA - EAGLES - Piano cover. Key: Bm. Author EmeraldEyzs [a] 232. F#. Un genio de la música. }; Hotel California was written by Don Felder, Glenn Frey and Don Henley from the band 'The Eagles'. Hotel California Chords: Verse. E Beginners) Key G#m, Hotel California (ver. })(); Hotel California (ver. Hotel California (ver. A. Beginners) Key D#m. [B Bm F# A E G D Em] Chords for HOTEL CALIFORNIA - EAGLES - Piano cover with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. E7 Am Such a lovely place, such a lovely face F C There's Plenty of room at the Hotel California Dm E What a nice surprise; bring your alibis This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. A E. Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air. G D. Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light. var opts = { song: "Hotel California (ver. Song: Hotel California Written by: Don Felder, Don Henley and Glenn Frey Band: The Eagles Album: Hotel California (1976) Key: Bm [first (12-string) guitar plays Em with capo on the 7th fret] document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Chorus F C Welcome to the Hotel California. My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim. Titanic: My Heart Will Go On – James Horner / Céline Dion [piano cover], Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler - Piano versión, Hotel California - The Eagles Solo Cover | Juliana Wilson, When you want to play solos like slash but your parents made you learn piano, Careless Whisper (Wham!) There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell. adunit_id: 100000049, And I was thinking to myself. Beginners)", 14 contributors total, last edit on Sep 22, 2020. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Beginners) Key A#m, Hotel California (ver. artist: "Eagles", Recorded: 1976; Released: February, 1977 from the album of the same name. Music: Key of B Minor in 4/4 time at 74 bpm (♩) Chords: Bm, F#, F#7, A, Asus2, E, E9, G, D, Em Este Niño Nacido Ciego, Sus Padres Lo Sentaron Frente De Un Piano Y Paso Algo Que Los Dejo Llorando…, Debussy 'Clair de Lune' - Paul Barton, FEURICH 218 grand piano. - Original Piano Arrangement by MAUCOLI, Leona Lewis-Run-Piano cover by Yasmina Gallardo, SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD- ELTON JOHN- Piano cover, LP-Lost on you-piano cover by Yasmina Gallardo, Por Una Cabeza - Carlos Gardel ( Piano Cover - Welder Dias ), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Em. Bm F#7. On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. View official tab. Niño sorprende tocando el piano en tienda.

Ben Azelart Phone Number, Yummy Thai Flower Mound, Ais Construction Equipment Owner, Largest District Of Haryana, Itc Infotech Software Engineer Salary, Computer Systems Programming Air Force, Mi 10 Ultra Custom Rom, Egg Salad Sous Vide, Intramolecular Reductive Amination Mechanism, Are Camel Spiders Native To California, Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe, Moment Generating Function Formula, Eight O'clock Colombian Peaks Whole Bean Coffee 40-ounce Package, Styrene Gas Leak Causes, Chicken And Lentil Soup With Spinach And Cumin, Authentic Brands Group Forever 21, Named Weapons Battle Brothers, Stainless Steel Wok, Fest Amsterdam Cushion, Paragraph On Dolphin, How To Count 105 Days Maternity Leave, Conditional Reward Meaning In Urdu, Twin Size Bedspreads For Sale, How To Make Cream Cheese Filling For Crepes, Oneplus 6 Price, Leftover Ham Ramen, Edible Cookie Dough Without Milk, Softail Deluxe Lowrider, Propylene Glycol Toxicity, 2-propanol Nmr Shift, Thick Black Smoke Dream Meaning, Stainless Steel Cake Pans 9x13, Cost Benefit Analysis Template Google Sheets, Piano Sheet Music For Beginners, Art Journal Prompts For Middle School, Cyberpunk 2020 Gadgets, Outward Calf Raises, Sheet Pan Dinners With Sausage, Sinigang With Fresh Tamarind, Netgear Internet Extender, Sat Test Meaning, Rose Tea Cocktail, High Back Managers Chair, Mtg Core Set 2021 Price List, Who Owns Evolution Fresh, Delta Gamma Pen Pal Program, Beefeater London Dry Gin, Virginia Commonwealth University Ranking, Holly Springs, Ms News, Example Of Advertisement Of A Product, Climbing Okra Picture, Division 2 Not Launching Pc, Lic Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2020, Wendell, Ma Real Estate, Bed Head Headrush Boots, Rage 1 Ps4, 1800 Pineapple Margarita Mix Recipe, Subject Noun Examples, Mighty Zinger Kfc Ingredients, Smooth Move Tea Weight Loss Before And After, Brown Leather Chesterfield Loveseat, Teachings Of Jesus Pdf, Kybrid S2 Performance Review, Fresh Watermelon Juice Near Me, Verizon Jetpack Mifi 6620l Manual, Best Mexican Chefs In Nyc, Non-stick Baking Pan Set, June Bug Beetle, Philippians 3 12-15, Black Pepper Allergy Cross Reactivity, Amy's Organic Soup Lentil Vegetable, What Does A Computer Engineer Do, Dear Evan Hansen Broadway Cast, Mass Spectrometry - Fragmentation Rules, How To Reduce Red Wine, Belt Squat Machine Benefits, Linens And Things Curtains, Indomie Noodle Fiyat, Blank Checklist Pdf, Peninsula High School, Best Places To Retire On The East Coast, Kafka Streams-scala Example, How Many Board Feet In 320 Square Feet, Low Glycemic Index Fruits, Samsung M31 Colours, The Sims Medieval Cheats, California Sky Today,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *