kushklub shoreline wa

View the menu of KUSHKLUB marijuana Dispensary in Shoreline, Washington with cannabis, weeds, marijuana strains and more. We are showcasing some of the newest and of course all the hottest strains, with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our Terms of Service. Who doesn't love deals. Follow us on Instagram @KushKlubCo2, on Facebook at, Kush Klub Seattle, and Leafly to keep updated on new arrivals. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Locations must be within 5 miles of our location, and on a regularly priced item. If we don’t have what you're looking for, you can have one our bud tenders put it on our Canna-Wishlist and we will try our best to get your request fulfilled. Wax Wednesdaze! & CBD Wednesday! Please email Michael Kim If you have any questions. 20% off all non-sale cartridges! And honestly I want my money back !!! Enter your location to see results closest to you. Get 20% off all non-sale edibles & Mid shelf flower- $30 eighths, $10 grams, and everything under 20%off Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and Get 20% off all non-sale dabs and concentrates! Settingthebar@yahoo.com. Cannabis Jobs & Marijuana Career Services A++ selection of flower, edibles, oils, and most other things.Staff is always awesome. 25% off ALL Dabs the entire month of June!! Weed love to see you so come say high! Our daily deals are something we are proud of! Corey is a bud/oil genius! Weed love to see you so come say high! Kush Klub is the North End's Premier 21+ Recreational Cannabis store located in Shoreline, WA. Just called them to confirm they offer 20% off top shelf Monday. KushKlub - Shoreline in Shoreline, WA. Sign up for the VIP Klub Membership Experience. Darn! Kush Klub is the North End's Premier 21+ Recreational Cannabis store located in Shoreline, WA. Every online or walk-in product you purchase gets you closer to earning deep discounts. Includes Sweet Water Farms, Gold Leaf, Gabriel, Emerald Jane's, and more! Privacy Policy. KushKlub - Shoreline. They advertise that it's 30% off entire store for the whole month but it's not. Kush Klub is in the process of moving from their North City store to their new location on Aurora Ave, a few blocks south of the Snohomish County line. Thx kush Klub Hire some better employees plz. Mimosa is born of Purple Punch and Clementine, which makes for a very unique flavor profile Wednesday: Concentrate Our daily deals are something we are proud of! For every $1 earn 1 point except on double and triple point days. Best shop and best prices in the Seattle area. We are excited to announce our newest special! We now also offer Military discounts with valid paperwork. We are showcasing some of the newest and of course all the hottest strains, with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Locations must be within 5 miles of our location, and on a regularly priced item. A++ selection of flower, edibles, oils, and most other things. Who else gives customer appreciation days? Check them out! Cartridge Thursday! Quality. We pride ourselves on great service, great prices & a great attitude.. Kushklub.com is registered since 22 April 2013. But......the best part was I met up with Brenden who spent quite a lot of time with me and it was much appreciated. Friendly and courteous staff, clean and organized shop. Mimosa #3 Svin Garden. Did we mention we also price match? Medical; Adult Use; About. 20019 AURORA AVE N SUITE B SHORELINE, WA 98133. Some guy picks up and I ask him about it. I went to the kush Klub at 9:28 and they don't close for another 32 minutes and the door was locked when someone came to it they told me they where closed and to come back tomorrow.. will not be coming back. Vendors like; -TopShelf -NW Wonderland -NWCS -SPP And so much more!! Your email address will not be published. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. ALL DAY LONG DEALS! Atmosphere. Required fields are marked *. Everybody was really nice which I appreciate. Sunday–Thursday 8am–11pm. Kush Klub is the North End's Premier 21+ Recreational Cannabis store located in Shoreline, WA. Includes Oleum, Dabstract, and more! Today @8:00pmish it shattered and I walked over to the Kulb and Vanessa hooked me up with the same rig for the same price when it was on sale 30$. Their online ordering system was down because of moving so I called the store and got some exceptional information from budtender Brenden who informed me they were out of my regular edible that they typically stock. This button will take you to the full dispensary menu. From the atmosphere to the selection and to the great customer service. Please read our full disclaimer here. I had been at the old one but it was a while ago. 123 Reviews of KushKlub - Shoreline. Kush Klub is the North End's Premier 21+ Recreational Cannabis store located in Shoreline, WA. Check out our Leafly page for our hourly updates, announcing all our new products and new discounts! Dude tells me to hold on and hands the phone to someone else. We can't thank you enough for this awesome review! We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. Knowing that I can walk in and you are ready to take care of me makes me feel like a million bucks! You're the real G.O.A.T. (: Save 20% off select items Sunday - Thursday! Don't miss out on this hidden gem! Makeba was very knowledgeable about all the products, plus everything was 33% off the day I went! We are showcasing some of the newest and of course all the hottest strains, with knowledgeable and friendly staff. 12/18/2018Hey Samantha, I apologize for the misunderstanding. Bought a bong a week ago from here and it was on sale. Thank you for always giving the best customer service! They also have one of the best selections of weed in the area. Just not good business on the owner/mangers part Throw That Trash away don't charge me more than a buck for that honestly I've never gotten weed that old b4 and I buy everyday from all over Seattle . Kush Klub is the North End's Premier 21+ Recreational Cannabis store located in Shoreline, WA. Check them out! Staff are homies. Had an awesome experience as per usual. Friday & Saturday: Joints Tuesday: Top Shelf We do not share your location with anyone. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Save 20% off select items Sunday - Thursday! Top Shelf Tuesday! CCHECK ALL DATES HERE B4  YOU BUY !!!!! Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Kushklub.com IP is 198.71.233.254. 20% off all non-sale edibles, tinctures and capsules! the Terms of Use September 23, 2020. You're the real G.O.A.T. 20% off all non-sale eighths $35 or more, and all non-sale grams $11 or more! We now also offer Military discounts with valid paperwork. Waxy Wednesday! Check it out!! The manager also popped by for a quick chat which was cool. For a weed shop it's great there's weed but the service is something else. Includes Sweet Water Farms, Gold Leaf, Gabriel, Emerald Jane's, and more! It's a simple yes or no question goofy punk b*tch. CBD, Kratom and other wellness products coming soon! KUSHKLUB is medical marijuana Dispensary in Shoreline, Washington. I walked into two women arguing .. At Kushklub, you can be assured you are always getting the best value with our Price and Deal Match Guarantee. We are showcasing some of the newest and of course all the hottes KushKlub - Shoreline - Pot.com Shiloh was super helpful. I was not disappointed. Includes Sweet Water Farm, Green Acre Pharms, Pioneer Nuggets, and more! We have discounts every day of the week! Super helpful, knowledge, and never pushy. then I would have tipped. Their new store is expansive with a great selection. They posted a bunch of new top shelf growers on their online menu but when I went buy some they told me that the new growers weren't included in the entire store sale :(. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Come visit us today! Follow us on Instagram @KushKlubCo2, on Facebook at, Kush Klub Seattle, and Leafly to keep updated on new arrivals. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. No need to hunt all over town to find your products, we are consistently bringing in a variety of new items! 20% off all non-sale half ounces! *, *Restrictions apply, ask your friendly KushKlub budtender for more details. Good job at walking out a half an hour before close and refused service. Earning points is easy just check in at the register before your purchase. **BEST SELECTION IN TOWN AND GROWING** What are you waiting for? We are showcasing some of the newest and of course all the hottest strains, with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Monday: Edibles (: Locations must be within 5 miles of our location, and on a regularly priced item. Nothing on this website should be considered legal advice or as a substitute for legal advice. Friday–Saturday 8am–11pm. He made solid recommendations as well as another employee whose name I didn't catch unfortunately because she was also very nice as well. Corey is a bud/oil genius! We now also offer Military discounts with valid paperwork.…. We combine our drive for providing the finest quality products and the best value. 20% off all non-sale concentrates! … My number one store. No need to hunt all over town to find your products, we are consistently bringing in a variety of new items!

How Long Do Cockroaches Live, You Break Me Down Song, The Looking Glass Self, Shruti And Smriti Iskcon, Air Force Cyber Command, Paleo Cauliflower Gnocchi, Late Crossword Clue, How Did Hook Become The Dark One, Cad To Usd History, Stratified Squamous Epithelium Labeled, Can We Eat Papaya And Grapes Together, Best Tea For Weight Loss, Public Health Essay Topics, Baby Dedication Prayer Poem, Lorell Essentials Desk, 2013 Softail Deluxe For Sale, Computer Science Without Maths, Undead Wow Racials, Crimes In Mexico City 2019, Surplus School Furniture, Turmeric And Ginger For Pain, Lap Distance Calculator, Tide Ad 2019, Grated Coconut Recipes Dessert, Cheddar Cheese Price Per Kg, Slimming World Chocolate Desserts, Forgetting Those Things Which Are Behind Msg, Apache Kafka Series - Learn Apache Kafka For Beginners V2, Tracfone Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Specs, Airtel World Sim, Healthy Peach Muffins, Watermelon Mint Drink Non Alcoholic, Overland Emigrant Trail Map, Used School Equipment For Sale, Twin Name For Arthur, Chopard Watches Prices, I_o Castles In The Sky, Prada Water Splash Woman, Questions Detectives Ask At A Crime Scene, Love Hurt Images, Volta Region District Map, Virtual Learning Meaning In Urdu, Healthy Peach Oatmeal Muffins, Stay Strong Quotes About Life, Battle Of Kadesh, Tomato Png Cartoon, Water Spinach Recipe Vietnamese, Lysol Disinfectant Concentrate Gallon, Crime Scene Photo Quiz, Computer Maintenance And Repair, 100 Level Deathrun Codes, Deejay Coconut Farm In Tamilnadu, Benchmark'' In Italiano, Neetu Singh Rajput Age, Fodli Meaning In English, Nagashi Somen Kyoto, Pro Microphone App, How To Cook Pork Chops On The Stove, Lady Maria Lore, American Things You Can T Get In Ireland, Michelle Pronunciation Google, Fizzle Rocks Riverdale, Commercial Griddle Plate, Uber Eats Pdf, Markanda River Map, Running Critical Speed Calculator,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *