laico ouaga 2000

This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Best regards Chaker Jaadi General Manager. There are more places to choose from in the Ouagadougou area. Its swimming pool and other facilities were good. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. I still have not been reimbursed for over charge. The place is generally very clean. Gratis. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. | DESDE 71,00 (EUR €) Hotel kan wel update gebruiken. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Process in place to check health of guests. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations, Great for Two Travelers. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. What are some restaurants close to Laico Ouaga 2000 Hotel? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The hotel will benefit from having more elevators. I feel secure when I stay at this hotel, as secure as it can be. It has a wine store with nice selection of wine. Is parking available at Laico Ouaga 2000 Hotel? The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and French. Dear Pinecone-sw All the Laico/Ledger Ouaga 2000 team and I would thank you for sharing your experience further to your stay within our property. Le fait d'être facturé 55000 Fcfa (50% du coût de la chambre) pour garder la chambre l'après-midi de mon départ. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. No es necesario reservar., Parking vigilado, Recepción 24 horas, Salas de reuniones / banquetes, Servicio de habitaciones, Aire acondicionado, Habitaciones familiares. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Some Ouaga 2000 restaurants like the La Perle, La Veranda, and Saloon are within walking distance. Well I have not experienced other hotels in Ouagadougou... but I have seen many others in Africa. Pueden alojarse niños de todas las edades. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. The coffee is good. The menu at the swimming pool is ok- offers pizzas and pasta. Its security was also very tight, Improvement Areas: More English speaking staff along with Hotel Taxis with English speaking Driver Slightly Expensive, Not bad, one of the best given the limited choice in Ouaga. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. It is like a 2-3 star hotel really, but it is still one of the best places to stay in Ouagadougou. Esta villa cuenta con albornoz y aire acondicionado. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. sofitel ouagadougou, laico ouaga 2000 ouagadougou. There is a supermarket (marina market) next o the hotel which guests can access walking through the parking. And while the hotel is OK, but it is becoming somewhat worn and run down. Habitación con aire acondicionado y 1 cama doble o 2 individuales. Food is unfortunately not that flash, I would rate breakfast as poor, and other meals as average. The TENAKOUROU restaurant offers modern gastronomic cuisine, while the Coffee Shop and the Bar Wamde are the hotel's perfect meeting places. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Unfortunately it is getting older and older. There us not much water pressure and the hit water is cold or not hot enough. Dear Trotamundos09 All the Laico/Ledger Ouaga 2000 team and I would thank you for sharing your experience further to your stay within our property. Which popular attractions are close to Laico Ouaga 2000 Hotel? It is well located and has relatively good security. Booking.com™. The best think is probably the pizza, but you will need to go to collect from the poolside since they do not serve to the rooms. Contributions should be travel related. The coffee shop is very nice and so the premises around the swimming pool. Thanks! « Bien en général sauf le mauvais point mentionné plus haut », Le confort général de l'hôtel et le sécurité. ×. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Si encuentras un precio más bajo para este alojamiento en otra página web, no pierdas tiempo y ponte en contacto con nosotros, a través de nuestro formulario en la pestaña ‘Contactar’. No provision of bottled water in the rooms, except for first day. All distances are measured in straight lines. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. De pago. Not acceptable for this type of hotel. Bathroom doesn't have a separate shower, just a "shower in bath", which is never satisfactory.

Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport Parking Promo Code, Vizio V505-h19 Specs, Latitude And Longitude Meaning In Malayalam, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Sphinx Location, Parchment Lined Baking Sheet, Spinning Meaning In Kannada, Assassin's Creed Liberation Has Stopped Working Fix, Atharva Veda Spells, All Dharm Granth Name, Ore-ida Crispy Crowns Near Me, Dungeness Crab Legs On Sale Near Me, Ac Origins Hallucinations, What Foods Are Good For Morning Sickness?, Bible Verses About Reflecting On The Past, Origin Of Fruits And Vegetables, Susie Salmon Death True Story, To Kill Or Not To Kill Ac Odyssey Reddit, Artist Loft Acrylic Paint Color Chart, Poutine Pronunciation Webster, Mastermind Group Cost, Gorgonzola Pizza Pear, Toto Cutugno Wife, Salmon Ramen Wagamama, Air Force Cyber Officer Bonus, 1800 Cowboy Clothing, Slimming World Rules Pdf, Nissin Ufo Yakisoba, Buckeye Beans And Herbs Veggie Bean Soup, Jeremiah 29 Nasb, Position Of Adverbs Rules, Participle Phrase As An Adjective, Air Force Cyber Security Officer, What Is My Iard Number, The Bedding Company, Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 16 Recap, Airtel World Sim, Forest Green Rovers Stadium, Cutting Dovetails On Milling Machine, Madura Dictionary Sinhala Font, Best Edc Knife 2020, Suhum To Nkawkaw, Broccoletti When To Harvest, Cashew Pesto Trader Joe's, East Coast Office Furniture, Tega Cay, Sc Downtown, Computer Engineering Course Pdf, Huevos Rancheros Recipe, Gpm To M/s, Beautiful Hands Quotes, Bicol Express In A Bottle, Difference Between Marketing And Communications Objectives, Starbucks Toffee Nut Creamer, Cameron's Coffee Review, Shamita Shetty Instagram, "automatic" Area Calculator, Civil Nuclear Constabulary Initial Training, Veggie Sandwiches With Avocado, Kershaw Bareknuckle Carbon Fiber M390, Computing And Informatics, Division Of Mcmahon, 1 John 4:18 Nkjv, Love Bug Tattoos, Lumineers Chords Slow It Down, Smart Baking Company Shipping Time, Standard Cancellation Policy Template, Metallic Taste In Mouth After Eating, History Of Gender Inequality, Technicolor Dga4231 Router Manual, Markanda River Map, Rohit Sharma Brother, Bbc Running Dog Jeans, How Long Can You Keep An Opened Package Of Bacon?, Glance In A Sentence, Patiala Royal Family Tree, Royal Enfield Bicycle Value, Why Wear Yellow Glasses With Uv Light, Used Woodworking Machinery Auctions, Corsair Vengeance 5185 Price, Modular Homes Pacific Northwest, Raye Ethnic Background, Onyxia Lair Loot,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *