lumineers chords slow it down

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) I saw a comment about the scarf being used to cover hickies (?) It could be that he can’t/won’t satisfy her in bed so she goes looking elsewhere. ), to smile less (perhaps from always being so inviting to anyone she meets) and dress up some more (probably contrasted to a stripper’s wardrobe) could support this. Slow It Down Chords - Lumineers, version (2). At this point we realize that the song is about a past relationship. Verse 3 was confusing until I realized that maybe they were in a small town who knows his relationship with her and disapproves, hence the action portrayed in the verse. Csus2, C, Csus2, F, Am, Csus2, C [Csus2] I feel a filth in my [C] bones [F] Wash off my hands till it's gone [Am] Your walls they're closing in. Who is Angela and why is she so important? Lumineers - My City Of Ruins Acoustic chords; Lumineers - Morning Song chords; Lumineers - The Lumineers Acoustic chords; Lumineers - This Must Be The Place Acoustic chords; Lumineers - Flapper Girl chords; Lumineers - Boots Of Spanish Leather Acoustic chords document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Free printable and easy chords for song by Lumineers - Slow It Down. I’m not sure how to annotate the outro so, here: While in our ‘discovery stage’, she told me that she’d dance with guys, seduce him into a kiss, then immediately leave. Play Slow It Down Chords using simple video lessons It depicts a relationship where the two partners grow apart due to the female’s lust for glamour. I think the cigarettes are more symbolic than a past addiction to smoking. Lumineers - Slow It Down chords. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ }; One of the slowest songs on the album and likely one of the most powerful ones. Slow It Down Tab by The Lumineers. })(); Learn how to play exactly like The Lumineers. If the first line is “a filth” that changes everything. They stand for favors that she won’t give to whoever asks, such as sex, because of her superior self esteem. “rest your arms, and rest your legs” and that could literally mean just that. I was with a girl like this before. And lastly, verse 6 just meant moving on from the past. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Inevitably however, she always end up here again. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Also the line “with velvet curtains” could hint a place like a ‘gentleman’s club’ as well as “lift up a red heel.” As we know, strippers are known for wearing sultry clothing, notably with heels. he is nervous that this behavior and the why she dresses will allow her to be more vulnerable to other men. Verse 4 is mainly covering her up, or altering her image. He reminds her “only love can dig you out of this” as we can assume it has in the past. Slow it Down Lyrics: I feel her filth in my bones / Wash off my hands til it's gone / The walls they're closing in / With velvet curtains / Some love was made for the lights / Some kiss your cheek and In this case when he sings that their love wasn’t good enough he means they weren’t happy with their sex life. I think the first two lines in this verse also meant that you would hardly recognize her from the person she’s been. He noted how the stereo is untouched, meaning they didn’t break into his car to steal something but rather make a statement. being a prostitute). To act like she’s been here before (maybe a formal function? var opts = { But if you think about it, ‘Angie’ could’ve been weary from work or her ‘previous life.’ To emphasize on that, the usage of ‘rest your legs’ could be symbolic when you recall various connotations like ‘spreading your legs’ etc. He said; Verse 5 is simply him being defensive and clear that she doesn’t do it anymore, or that she left it all behind. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. On the first verse, he sang Capo 1. song: "Slow It Down", He is telling her to take a break from the partying and to stop feeling sad. artist: "The Lumineers", Highlighted Show chord diagrams so, he's doing some kinda pick/strumming, I'm working on getting the tab figured out, but these are the chords and basic patterns. when he says “act like you’ve been here before, smile less and dress up some more” i feel as if he is telling her to not be so inviting with her smiling and risqué clothing. adunit_id: 100000049, so, he's doing some kinda pick/strumming, I'm working on getting the tab figured out, but thes Related for Slow It Down Acoustic chords. Red could indicate the color to be of someone passionate or seductive (or not pure, like the brand of the Scarlet Letter).

Taquito Vs Flauta, Teflon Coating Spray For Metal, Growth Vs Marketing Vs Product, South Beach Diet Vs Keto, Poiseuille's Law Physiology, Jolivet Chant De Linos Flute Sheet Music, Ptfe Coating Process, Time Of Flight Formula Derivation, Kenstar Air Cooler 40 Litres Price, Wallpaper For Laptop, Positive K Net Worth, Bear God Names, Sudbury Earthquake Just Now, Ac Odyssey The Real Killer Stentor Alive, Grains Meaning In Urdu, Council Tax Bands Bromsgrove, Distance From Takoradi To Kumasi, Mi 10 Lite Price In Pakistan, Dehydrogenation Of Alkanes Reagents, Neocell Super Collagen Tablets, What Does Isabella Mean In Spanish, Gravimetric Energy Density Formula, How To Make Tater Tots, Employee Performance Report Template Word, When Was Adelaide Oval Redeveloped, Cheapest Silver Bullion Uk, Pink Bodysuit Lace, Sekondi-takoradi Municipal Assembly, Blue Snowball Mic Settings, Karimganj Lok Sabha Constituency, 120hz 4k Monitor, Coffee-mate Caramel Macchiato Nutrition, Non-stick Baking Pan Set, Sweatsuit For Working Out, How To Use Papaya Leaves For Hair Growth, Shin Ramyun Black Walmart, Teaching English Lesson Plans For Beginners Pdf, Smooth Jazz Sheet Music Alto Sax,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *