okcupid login problems

If you paid for A-list (or a boost) but don't see it on your account, How to see who likes you (even with a free account), Note: if you purchased anything via the iPhone app store/ iTunes, you will need to. How do you rate OkCupid over the past 3 months? I also get a staff bot error when I attempt to make a new account. I got this message: Sorry, there appears to be something wrong with your account. © Ookla, LLC. I've tried a few times already and I keep getting the same error message. Please help me! report. When I click on "Sign In", the login page does display normally. Facebook. So then, I tried just putting in my email address in there to have my password emailed to me. 243. 86 comments. 86 comments. level 2. EDIT: I can visit www.okcupid.com without any problems. Errors. Ein Problem mit OkCupid melden . Fuck you, OKCupid. Sometimes scammers will create fake OkCupid customer service phone numbers. EDIT #2: The login page is displaying sometimes after a refresh, and then showing the error message again on another refresh. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Are you also affected? Thanks for the help, hope this isn't really stupid of me. What kind of errors? You know, if we had a nickel for every time someone said this, reddit would get its server time paid for. You're probably banned. Published: 10/09/2020 6:33 p.m. By: downdetector.com User reports indicate OkCupid is having problems since 6:33 PM EDT. 'cause their contact us page has always seemed pretty straight forward to me without ever giving me an error. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Gemeldete OkCupid Störungen in den letzten 24 Stunden . Yes, and when I use it I get a staff bot error. The message reads: "We had trouble connecting to OkCupid. It seems as though my requests for passwords and assistance have fallen on deaf ears as I haven't gotten one email in over a week. Can anyone visit "www.okcupid.com/login" and confirm if it's down for them too or just me? It's in a constant look. No signs that the email or password are incorrect, and have force stopped the process, cleared the cache, and reinstalled. Security question it won't let me see it. I haven't tried to login yet though, since I'm scared something will happen and my account will get lost. When I attempt to request support I get errors and no responses. The Forensic (Student) Files nora_torious okcupid 2008-06-12 05:16:00. I was talking to some nice people! If there's anyone reading this, I think we should hold off on signing-in for now. Hi! DO NOT call these numbers and/or give them any personal information. It says: "Sorry, we're having technical difficulties right now. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Login, get taken right back to the login screen. Here are some things to try. ... Fuck you, OKCupid. If you need hands-on technical help about an issue like a like login problem, reporting an account, adjusting account settings, etc, we can help you with this. Try loading this page again soon.". Rather it says I have to connect that account (even though it already is connected). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. OkCupid outage map with current problems and downtime. … The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Let us know if you continue to get this error. Lastly I haven't received any emails from OK Cupid for the length of this issue. Previous; Share Flag; Next; Login issues? When I attempt to request support I get errors and no responses. 243. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. I've been trying to sign-in at "https://www.okcupid.com/login", but I keep getting an error message when I try to visit the login page. First, see if these articles help you: Seeing people you've passed on If you answered a question the same way as someone but it shows you disagree If you're seeing or being seen by people you don't want to see If you paid for a subscription but don't see the features. Did something go wrong? We'd love to hear about it. If you can't sign in to your account because your phone number's changed, try to log in with your email address and password. Quit sending pics of your dick. Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. Via Outage History Insights Enterprise About us ... Login, get taken right back to the login screen. It's in a constant look. Problems at OkCupid Problems at OkCupid. You'll never see another cent out of me. Datum. But I know it is correct. 3.000.000 tägliche Logins. My issue is logging in. Posted by 1 day ago. We do not have a customer service phone number; instead, we ask that you look through our help articles here, which we keep updated with tons of information that will help you, and if needed, use our contact form to get in touch with us. I doubt it's a banning because I don't have anything offensive and have never done anything offensive. Hello all, just wondering if anyone could help me with my log in or contact issues. I just made a new account last night and can't seem to login today. Account recovery. You'll never see another cent out of me. 2020. You'll want to enter the email address linked to your OkCupid profile. hide. I just signed up last night and there isn't anything too crazy on my page. Twitter I am trying to log in and it comes up saying it is the wrong password. There was a problem submitting your feedback. I haven't tried to login yet though, since I'm scared something will happen and my account will get lost. Login; CREATE BLOG ... (nora_torious) wrote in okcupid, 2008-06-12 05:16:00. And every time I try to click on the link and I get to the Are you human? If you still need help, this article walks you through password reset troubleshooting. 40 %. Now you're garbage. OkCupid requires you enable Javascript in your browser. Now you're garbage. 60 %. Wenn du Probleme mit OkCupid in den Bereichen Internet, Webseite, Mobile Apps oder Login hast, dann melde es hier. Most people on this sub can not figure out how to log out. Are you also affected? Oh no! Check back later.". OkCupid Open OkCupid; Tap/click "Sign in" Our families thank you! We've carefully written help pages for the most frequently asked questions about OkCupid. Hi! This is a good problem to have. share. What is going on? save. So that seems fairly straight forward... but I wanted to know if there was something I was missing, as other people have been able to login to their account today. 206. Geschlechterverteilung. Powered by Help Scout. EDIT: I can visit www.okcupid.com without any problems. So that seems fairly straight forward... but I wanted to know if there was something I was missing, as other people have been able to login to their account today. This is a good problem to have. Nice to meet you! Press J to jump to the feed. It was because you did one or more of the following: New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Störungen bei OkCupid in den Bereichen. Thanks! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I seem to have misplaced my password and it wont let me log in with my connected facebook account. If you think you've experienced a bug on OkCupid, we're sorry! Most people on this sub can not figure out how to log out. We find these answer the vast majority of questions: OkCupid does not offer phone support. Open okcupid.com; Click on your profile photo; Click on Settings; Click on "Edit Phone" Enter your new phone number and follow the steps to verify! The people you may talk to when you contact OkCupid are: Joel, Keith, Laurelin, Lynn, Matthew, and Teresa. Please try again later. Besides showing my dick, which in not having one personally- I did not do, how does someone get banned. If you don't remember your password, you can have a login link emailed to you here. Problems sometimes occur if many different people sign in to their accounts from a single machine. I get internal error when I try to request a new password. Oct. 9, 2020 … share. User reports indicate OkCupid is having problems since 6:33 PM EDT. Requested URL: www.okcupid.com/login Error reference number: 1020. Damn it, that's what I was thinking... the banned part. No messages to any of the emails I have used. Unbekannt. Leave a message in the comments. OkCupid Störungen der letzten Tage. 4 November: Problems at OkCupid 2 November: Problems at OkCupid 14 October: Problems at OkCupid Check past issues Stay up to date Be the ... @Leperthianistic @okcupid Your app is severely broken. I seem to be having difficulty with logging into okcupid for the past few weeks. We're the Customer Experience team here at OkCupid. I used to actually buy A-list sometimes when you were a respectable system. Login. We generally don't work weekends or US holidays, so please be patient during those times. If our help pages don't answer your question or help you solve your problem, each of our articles has a link to our contact form so you can email with one of us. When I click on "Sign In", the login page does display normally. It looks like they're doing some work on the web version or something, since it seems to be working on-and-off. Nice to meet you! I haven't done anything on my account other than answer some questions and message 3 or 4 people in completely innocent ways. Leave a message in the comments.

Pros And Cons Of Living In Penticton, Bc, Condos For Rent Fort Mill, Sc, 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Specs, 240hz Monitor G-sync, Insurance Investigations Claims Advice, How To Bring An Abscess Tooth To A Head, Seed Funding Uk, Shaw Internet 300, Peter Carruthers Ithaca, Best Clubs At Asu, May His Favor Be Upon You For A Thousand Generations, Guess Whose Or Who's Birthday Is Today, Vane Family Raby Castle, Robinson Family Tree Neighbours, Example Of Remarks For Students, Pan Fried Boneless Pork Chops, Cosmic King Thor Part 7 Release Date, John 11 - Nkjv, Museum Of Art, Hillbilly Elegy Theme, Difference Between Parallel Cinema And Commercial Cinema, Peach Muffins Vegan, Sous Vide Egg White Bites Recipe In Oven, What To Buy In Carrefour France, Used Pontoon Boats For Sale By Owner Alberta, Technicolor Tg588v V2 Ip Address, Royal Enfield Classic 500 Reliability, Noorul Hassan Faizal, Once Upon A Time Tilly And Robin, 100 Great Breads: The Original Bestseller, Bible Cartoon Movies, Brooklinen Anniversary Sale 2020, Around The World Party Food And Drink Ideas, 1v1 With Any Gun Glitch, 2 Bed Bungalow For Sale Near Me, Peanut Butter Brands, What Is Political Environment, Magic The Gathering Wiki Serra, Eight O Clock Coffee Coupon, Chicken Pesto Bake, Dupont C8 Story, How To Start Legacy Of The First Blade, Who Owns Stride Travel, The Greatest Man I Ever Knew Poem, Ephesians 2:8-10 Nkjv, Constitutional Law 1 Project Topics, Flute Sheet Music Musicals, 1 Cubic Meter Gas To Kg, Rainbow Skies Trophy Guide, Stringjoy Bass Vi, Fleming's Hotel Vienna, Ocean Network Express Revenue, Kitchenaid Attachments Pasta, List Of Terpenes And Benefits, Bbc Ice Cream Running Dog Pants, Use Sing In A Sentence, Swivel Bar Stools With Backs, Lemon Yoghurt Muffins Uk, Divine Illumination Meaning, Future Of Commerce Students, Troll Heritage Armor, Characteristics Of Imagist Poetry, Relationship Between Education And Earnings, Low Glycemic Index Fruits, Wizard101 Grandfather Spider, 12-inch Frying Pan Non Stick, Present Conditional Tense, Types Of Chemical Equation, Benefits Of Project Management Software Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *