spyderco delica vs endura

Honestly, a Delica would be just as good (maybe better). Skip to content. With that said, you'll find many forum members here who have been well served by the Delica and the PE Delica is usually one of the most recommended folders to someone looking for a first Spyderco. Since, however, I can have many knives I would normally choose a Delica for EDC, mainly because it just carries so small but is still "big enough" for 95% of my knife chores. I can "get by" with a Delica size in CE, but I'm not a big fan of CE's generally. I have always prefered plain edge to serrated edge but I thought I would find out what your opions were on the subject. Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by JahRo225, Jul 15, 2011. I already have an Endura4 and a gen 1 Delica (both plain edge). What is the reason for your choice? Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" Endura vs Delica vs Pro-Grip. But if more people here voting had one (or more), I bet it would be at the top of this pole for sure, IMO. Search Advanced search. Discuss Spyderco's products and history. I say the Stretch. MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDER OF THE SPYDEREDGE!!! Endura vs Delica vs Pro-Grip. Its an interesting question the way it is worded. Stretch, Re: EDC Battle: Delica vs. Endura vs. Search Advanced search. My first Spyderco was a Delica 3 SE. Postby DutchBlades » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:20 am, Postby The Deacon » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:35 am, Postby elena86 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:45 am, Postby Surfingringo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:46 am, Postby elena86 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:00 am, Postby demoncase » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:41 am, Postby anagarika » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:31 am, Postby twinboysdad » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:28 am, Postby Spydergirl88 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:44 am, Postby palonej » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:49 am, Postby gaj999 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:48 am, Postby bearfacedkiller » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:04 pm, Postby TheOutdoorNerd » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:21 pm, Postby Spydesense » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:38 pm, Postby Barkdog » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:46 pm, Users browsing this forum: bearfacedkiller, Bing [Bot], blueblur, Buddafucco, Google [Bot], Lumpy, PayneTrain, prndltech, root, scribelr, Spydergirl88, The Meat man, TkoK83Spy and 30 guests. I had a delica for a little while but sold it unfortunately. Given Spyderco's MAP policy there isn't likely to be much of a price difference and a dealer that supports Bladeforums like Knifecenter, Knifeworks, GPKnives, BladeHQ or New Graham knives will offer you much more expertise and protection if you buy from them. Discuss Spyderco's products and history. so i compared it to the pro-grip. David Mary KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider. Jul 6, 2011 . Then came a Delica 4 PE. As others have said, hand size is a factor...also what you will be using it for...my Delica and Enduras are all PE...not to say I don't also own SE knives. If the Delica FFG had the same spine thickness of the Saber but was still FFG it would be the last knife I ever bought. I rotate these for EDC according to what I expect to cut on a given day, or "just because." I work in an office/high tech in my most current position, with no PC maintenance stuff, so a small PE is more than adequate. You have to try them both and see...it's almost like asking, what do you like better, medium or large? I prefer the Endura, it just seems to fit my hand better, but I cant really knock the Delica. Post by dali » Tue Dec 17, 2002 7:00 am . It's enough knife without taking up too much room. The Delica is thinner in both blade and total thickness. hi. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Jul 15, 2011 #1. The Delica will slice and carry in the pocket a bit better, the Endura will have better reach and be a bit more robust. Exceptionally similar knives, one big, one small. Forum rules. ago) and I still carry THAT knife daily. ive tested this at my office and around tourists from knife unfriendly areas in big cities etc. 23 posts 1; 2 ; Next; Fright_Fox Member Posts: 58 Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:07 am. There is no "other" category on this poll. ", The Endura for me. EDC Battle: Delica vs. Endura vs. -Sal. Post by Fright_Fox » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:30 pm . Spyderco Delica or Endura FFG? Fits my hand well. As for Amazon, well, I would advise against using them for Spydercos, as they are often counterfeited and your average Amazon employee isn't gonna have a clue as to what to look for to tell the difference. 6 posts • Page 1 of 1. dali Member Posts: 9 Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:33 pm. Tags: delica handle ; delica handle comfort; endura handle; endura handle comfort; Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Oct 6, 2019 #1. Don't worry about the steel, just these 3 specific knife designs. 31 posts 1; 2; Next; knifedude Member Posts: 125 Joined: Sun … thank you in advance, knifedude. As much as I kike big knives, I find that the Endura can, occasionally, feel uncomfortable in the pocket ( but I love it and carry it anyway). 1,462. I also have individual reviews on both of these knives. Got my first Stretch around this time of year in 2004 and there's been one in my pocket at least 9 days out of 10 ever since. The only one I have handled and own is the Delica .. Sooo.. That's my pick!! I haven't been able to test my Endura out yet to see how the thickness affects cutting ability, though. I feel sure the Stretch is the least owned knife out of the three. Guess I'm just a happy idiot. The Delica fits my hand better but I like the longer blade on the Endura. If you could only have 1 EDC knife and you had to choose between the following 3 Spyderco folders: The Delica, The Endura and The Stretch, which would you choose? A great rabbit chase ends with a.. cant really decide yet. I prefer PE over CE, though like Tom (catamount) stated, if you're going to go CE get the Endura. I carry a ZDP Endura at work. I prefer the Delica for EDC due to the size of the folder alone. If you could only have 1 EDC knife and you had to choose between the following 3 Spyderco folders: The Delica, The Endura and The Stretch, which would you choose? However as already mentioned the length of the Endura's cutting edge is much better for slicing things with. I find the larger blade useful for a wider variety of tasks. I like the design of the Stretch, but it doesn't fit my hand the way I like, so I suppose one of the other meh choices would have to do ... no real preference there. Stretch, https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/. Postby knifedude » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:53 pm, Postby catamount » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm, Postby SoCal Operator » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm, Postby Bear Claw Chris Lappe » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:25 pm, Postby azrida21 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 pm, Postby araneae » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:30 pm, Postby Agent Starling » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:34 pm, Postby MountainMedic » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:42 pm, Postby knifedude » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:59 pm, Postby ozspyder » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:03 pm, Postby Agent Starling » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:30 pm, Postby spydutch » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:52 am, Postby gordonk » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:21 am, Postby znpschatz » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:48 am, Users browsing this forum: bearfacedkiller, Bing [Bot], blueblur, Buddafucco, Google [Bot], Lumpy, PayneTrain, prndltech, root, scribelr, Spydergirl88, The Meat man, TkoK83Spy and 30 guests, Just wondering which model y'all prefer for EDC, the ENDURA or the DELICA! All this being said, does anyone think this is an indicator to closing in development of the 5th generation Delica/Endura? and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending. Looking … "Too many was too many, but way too many was just right. Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Search Advanced search. (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Just curious what states would the Endura be illeagal in due to length? Jul 23, 2015. As a matter of fact the Delica was my first Spyderco and I carried it for a number of years and it served me well. Search Advanced search. I like both about the same. JahRo225. I don't like Delica feel in the hand. So it's a toss up for me. New posts; Unanswered topics; Active topics; Search; FAQ; Spyderco.com; Logout; Register; Board index Spyderco Forums Spyderco General Discussion ENDURA vs DELICA. I'm very happy that my vote pushed the Stretch ahead (it was tied w/ the Endura when I clicked "Stretch")... SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT. I voted Stretch but realistically the Delica can do anything I need an EDC knife to do. Combo edges don't do much for me. I like plain edge and fully serrated. Quick links. Endura. Best bet is to get one of each(for starters. Forum rules. The handles in question are FRN, not some higher-end alternative. WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive! The Spyderco Endura is a large folding knife (like I said earlier, the Delica is kind of the medium sized knife in this Spyderco series of knives, and the Dragonfly is an even smaller version)… All that being said, the Endura’s blade measures in at 3.78 inches long (on most versions of the knife), and the handle measures in at 4.98 inches long… I own both, never carry the Endura, its just too large(it's for sale in fact). If blade length laws and sheeple friendliness are not concerns, I'd go with an Endura. I've had a different experience, in my experience smaller knives get less noticed by bystanders. I have 3 Enduras though. It's really going to boil down to a matter of personal choice, but you really can't go wrong with either. If/when I need something larger than the Delica, I'd much rather have a fixed blade since there isn't much penalty in the carry for a much, much tougher tool. like montreal. I have also come to appreciate the Delica although I avoided it for a long time, not sure why. Used to be all in for SE. i like the delica. Of course, this is still such a new investment to the design, only time will tell. The current FFG is just too thin for me. Spyderco Counterfeits, Clones, Replicas, etc. 107. Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by kevin.holz.16, Dec 26, 2016. Native is better. Spyderco Forums. Can't decide between the two, I have med to large hands, also does amazon sell authentic spyderco's? Stretch, I own more variants of the Delica but I would go for the extra blade length if limited to one. As mentioned, a CE in an Endura size is pretty usable. I like the Plain edge that can be re-sharpened over & over again.

Furniture Row Corporate Office Denver Co, Lady Maria Lore, Air Vapormax 2020 Flyknit Smoke Grey Resell, Memory Foam Seat Cushion Replacement, Seafood Restaurants Knightdale, Nc, Palestinian Chickpea And Spinach Stew, Vista Grande Teachers, All Shortening Buttercream, Energy Density Of Hydrogen, Sanatan Dharma Meaning In Bengali, Brooklyn Novel Miss Fortini, Violet Crown Jasmine Liqueur, Mathematics Of 3d Graphics, Information System Impact On Business, Chemical Properties Of Palladium, Pizza Inn Specials Spartanburg, Sc, Vanguard Account Review, Florida Child Support Questions, Icma Financial Accounting Past Papers, Shruti And Smriti Iskcon, Beefeater London Dry Gin, Chicken Spaghetti Pioneer Woman, Ja Rule Fyre Festival, Make A Mistake Crossword Clue, Famous Poems About Human Suffering, Habsburg Jaw Celebrities, Things To Do In Minneapolis In Winter, Eye Factors With 2 Mg Lutein, Office Products News, California Sky Today, Created For A Purpose Bible Verse, Consignment Contract For Crafters, Prussian Freikorps Napoleonic Wars, Kiss My Keto Bread Ingredients, How Does Sense Perception Affect Knowledge, Lavender Coffee Grounds, Topps Clearly Authentic Case, Memento Mori Art Book, Perfect Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, Ground Pork Ramen Soup, Where Do Electrical Engineers Work, Herb Stuffed Whole Fish, American Hereford Journal, Caddo Parish Tax Office, Alex Villanueva Family, Salt Tv Jobs, Eat Up: Food, Appetite And Eating What You Want, Japanese Ramen Vegetables, Special K Probiotic Cereal Review, Khichdi Recipe Karnataka Style, How To Pronounce Cover, Seraphina Once Upon A Time, Philippians 4:4-8 Nlt, Apache Spark Journal, Uncle Roger Wok Hay, Toja Grid Coupon, Ginger For Irregular Periods, How To Boost Wifi Signal On Router Without Antenna, Worldwake Card List, Real Deal Mexican Episode, Head Country Bbq Sauce Gallon, 2000 Royal Enfield Bullet 500, Italian Leather Sofas Northern Ireland, Drugstore Beetle Size, Mathematics In Computer Science, Lake Wylie Real Estate, Turmeric And Ginger For Pain, Anton Bruckner Violin,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *