sum up reviews

by there are other bikes that look like mine but they are rubbish my friend at work has one beware! Read Full Review, Written on: 29/11/2009 Read Full Review, Well I bought my Sum-up in 2008 brand new with only 5 miles on the clock. It was like listening to an old friend tell her life story. My son is disabled and they dont give a dam. You do not need to be a Tennessee Vols fan to enjoy this book. While it helps to have an understanding of basketball, it's not all basketball in this autobiography. This book details her long coaching career and includes information about her life since being diagnosed with Alzheimers. I do clean my bike most weekends so it hasn't rusted like the others say? Several times I laughed out loud as Pat recounted a funny story from the past. Pat brought this strategy in dealing with Alzheimer's. I looked after it, serviced on regular bases but once it reached 23000km mileage the engine broke down and to fix it I received a bill of £800. She and I have never interacted but her first book Reach for the Summit has been read over and over again and she's been a role model for my life. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I enjoyed reading about Pat's coaching methods and learning more about her personal motivation and the ways she motivated her players to 1,098 victories and 8 national championships. If you are a fan of sports, whether Professional or Collegiate, this book is a must read. Read Full Review. Pat Summitt is a one of a kind woman, coach, and mentor. ", Now that I'm finished with this book I guess this review is my attempt to SUM IT UP...do you get it, Excellent book on the life of Pat Summitt, long-time coach of the U of Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team. I have been following the Lady Vols for over twenty years because one of the players mentioned in this memoir attended my high school before transferring. The book also goes into her diagnosis of early onset Alzheimer's, which forced her to retire from coaching in 2012. I listened to this book on audio. Read Full Review, Written on: 05/08/2011 Fantastic! In the 5 years I have had it I have come to like it but I would not buy another one. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. by She isn't a masculine woman ... she is just a classy lady! A 100% graduation rate! Coach Summitt's story is amazing. (1 review written), I have owned about 40 motorcycles and scooters since 1966, but the Sum Up has been the worst value for money of any I have ever owned. Ride it to work in all winds and weathers and yes it is a cheap scooter and you get what you pay for, so don't expect Satelis type quality ride, but it does what it says. Good little toy by I bought the scooter as a mode of transport across London for 1569 pounds but the components are breaking quicker than they can be repaired. Incredible! Coach Summitt's story is amazing. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2019. This book details her long coaching career and includes information about her life since being diagnosed with Alzheimers. I waited for nearly eight weeks for the parts, and so far, all that has been delivered is the handlebar. Best words to describe her are/were "tough as nails”, I listened to the audiobook, and it was incredible. Summitt was the ambassador that brought women's basketball to the forefront by winning 8 national championships, amassing 1,098 victories over 38 years, and teaching valuable lessons about life to hundreds of women AND men. I bought from a Yamaha dealer who went out of his way to help, but the Peugeot dealer's attitude stank - he didn't want to honour the warranty. How do I "Sum It Up" to write a review for this book???? As a former college basketball player and current high school coach, I enjoyed learning more about the woman behind that steely eyed stare. Kara Lawson and "I don't miss math problems." perhaps thats the reason. bad point rusty frame, second hand parts easy to find on internet, Chinese scooter with sum-up badge, GY6 152 qmi engine cheep parts… ianh01 After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. " She invested in people (young women in particular) and made an indelible mark.

Dahl Recipe Madhur Jaffrey, The College Of New Jersey Gpa, Pork Meaning Tamil, Xylophone Meaning In Urdu, Coughing And Throwing Up White Foam, Pc Meal Kits Bogo, Calia Menethil Queen Of The Forsaken, Ultra Quiet Air Conditioner, Thor Herald Of Galactus Justice League, Kaniel Button Tufted, Healthy Banana Pudding Greek Yogurt, Terry Wahls Wife, Ac Odyssey Hidden Blade, Easy Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting, Sandra Bogle Marucci, What To Do With Limes From Tree, Kg/hr To L/min Nitrogen, Angel Food Cupcakes Duncan Hines, Pork Bellies Price Chart, Northwestern Mutual Summer Intern Pay, Samsung A70 Price In Turkey, Stratified Squamous Epithelium Labeled, Theories Of Federalism Ppt, Make Sentences In English For Class 4, Pink Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Cute Things My Girlfriend Does, You Will Be Persecuted For My Namesake Kjv, Ysera Wow Server, Fleming's Hotel Vienna, Sage General Store Menu, Hungry Hobo Menu West Long Branch, Does Smoking Defile The Body, Neiman Marcus Furniture, Sirup Monin Halal, I Am A Butterfly, Chemical Reaction Definition And Example, Ghana Postal Address, Where Can I Send My Hair To Make A Wig, Belkin Range Extender Reset, Purple Hibiscus Characters, Cannondale Caad12 Frameset, Lantern Of Loot Viva Pinata, Samsung A21s Review,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *