the last of us 2 leaked gameplay footage

The new game is running on a brand new game engine. But yeah you should be able to find it on YouTube. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The videos in question reveal an angry Ellie, lots of lesbian scenes, linear traveling on foot and by horse, and more. The worst of it all is that the copyright strikes are being levied against people providing nothing but commentary about the leaks and discussing the censorship that Naughty Dog and Sony are enacting to cover up the leaks. There's not much about their character outside of being Lеѕbians. The lesbian revenge-sim where protagonist Ellie attempts to hunt down and kill the people responsible for killing her Jewish lover will strictly be a single-player affair, according to Naughty Dog. I know how a progressive SJW Neil Druckman, but there is just no proof that this game contains this kind of BS. It's only unpopular opinion with r/thelastofus mods, shills for big corporations, and people naturally attracted to identity politics. https://gamerant.com/last-of-us-2-leak-joel-gameplay-cutscenes Earlier today, a series of clips from the upcoming The Last Of Us Part II began making the rounds online.The leak follows yesterday's announcement that both TLOU2 and Iron Man VR are going to be delayed indefinitely. The newly published trailer offers a look at scenes previously showcased in various video leaks as well as new ones. Even the ending was leaked on the internet, but I can’t find it yet [lol]. Was trying to find a way to watch them again. So first up, Mara Jade, who goes by the YouTube handle Jade Shadow, had her channel copyright struck by Naughty Dog and Sony for discussing their copyright abuse to plug any negative discussion about The Last of Us: Part II. One angry developer leaked some gameplay videos and cutscenes after Naughty Dog refused to compensate employees. It showed about 7 minutes of footage, most of which was a cutscene between Ellie and Joel and it was a pretty interesting one, if anyone wants to know what happened in the footage just PM me and i'll tell you. Spark some discussions! The biggest gaming subreddit for leaks and rumours in the gaming community, for all games across all systems. The Last of Us 2 leaked gameplay footage videos show off a lot of major story points with major characters Joel, Ellie, and Dina. Nobody played this game because they wanted ѕеx or romance or whatever, they played it for a storyline of fighting zombies. Lol sorry, bit of a rant there. (more…), PSX 2016: The Last Of Us Part II Announced & It’s Running On A New Engine | #PSX16, According to Sony Computer Entertainment America president Shawn Layden, Naughty Dog is already hard at work on the upcoming sequel to The Last of Us entitled The Last of Us: Part II. So anybody catch this before it got taken down from Youtube? . Do you know how terrible it is to say that these Women are trans? Don't know how they have it but found a blog that still has the clips. (more…), Just Some Guy, HeelvsBabyface, Lethal Lightning Copyright Struck By Sony, Naughty Dog For Discussing Last Of Us 2 Censorship | #TLOU2 #Censorship #Sony, More content creators are being copyright struck by Sony and Naughty over The Last Of Us: Part II leaks. One pissed off employee released all of the plot and gameplay footage because Naughty Dog fired him when he demanded his overtime. Schatz responded by saying that it was running on the PS4 Pro. This is actual gameplay as evident by the fact that there’s saving at the start of one of the videos, but in no means, are these final videos. This bullshit love scenes are so unnecessary and not what the first game was about, they're so out of place and I feel uncomfortable watching Ellie have ѕеx because even though she's 19 now, she was 14 in the lsat game and to me that just feels weird because that's who i remember her as idk maybe I'm just being weird on that one. https://www.thenerdmag.com/the-last-of-us-2-leaked-gameplay-footage-making-rounds-online/. The Defender was a “Crime Fighting Vehicle” in the series, the side pods located under the doors contained an array of weapons such as a grappling hook, and missiles, The Last Of Us: Part 2 Leaked Footage Surfaces And Is Filled With SJW Antics *Spoilers*, Just Some Guy, HeelvsBabyface, Lethal Lightning Copyright Struck By Sony And Naughty Dog, Naughty Dog Will Explore Online Factions Mode But Not For Last Of Us Part 2, The Last Of Us: Part 2 Story Will Be Driven By Ellie’s Love For Joel And Dina, You Will Play As Ellie In The Last Of Us: Part II, Says Director, PSX 2016: The Last Of Us Part II Running On New Engine, Last Of Us Part 2 E3 Demo Was Running PS4 Pro; No Downgrades Inbound, Says Naughty Dog, The Last Of Us: Part 2 Delayed To May 29th, 2020, Naughty Dog, Sony Copyright Strikes Shadow Jade For Discussing Last Of Us 2 Copyright Abuse, The Last Of Us: Part 2 Sales Reach 4 Million In 3 Days, According To Sony, The Last Of Us: Part 2 Story Trailer Arrives With Disabled Comments And Like/Dislike Ratio. Thank ya! The footage has popped on a number of different Youtube channels throughout the day and Sony has been DMCA'ing the videos like a game of leaker Whac-A-Mole. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Two new The Last Of Us Part II gameplay videos have leaked just a day after it was announced that the game was delayed indefinitely.. I don't care that Ellie is gay, I'm upset the whole game is about Ellie being gay. Press J to jump to the feed. (more…), Last Of Us Part 2 E3 Demo Was Running PS4 Pro; No Downgrades Inbound, Says Naughty Dog | #PS4 #E3 #E32018 #Sony #TLOU2 #TLOU, During an interview with JeuxActu, The Last of Us Part 2’s co-lead game designer, Emilia Schatz, was asked whether or not the E3 demo was running in real-time and whether or not it was running on actual PlayStation 4 hardware. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So anybody catch this before it got taken down from Youtube? Anyone wanting to start The Last Of Us 2 as an entirely fresh experience, look away! https://gamerant.com/last-of-us-2-leak-joel-gameplay-cutscenes Well, that’s not happening according to director Neil Druckmann, since The Last of Us: Part 2 has been delayed to May 29th, 2020. The leaked gameplay of The Last of Us 2 was not credible as several changes have been made to the game since that footage was taken. The last of us 2 leaked videos HD quality – Spoilers warning. Don't know how they have it but found a blog that still has the clips. evanshredsguitar@gmail.com please send clip to me, Yo send that shit to me please jasonlopez152003@gmail.com. Thank goodness if that's the case. Someone has taken to the web to leak Sony and Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us: Part 2 gameplay footage. Two new The Last Of Us Part II gameplay videos have leaked just a day after it was announced that the game was delayed indefinitely. I couldn't find it and I was curious if anybody here knows where I can watch it. Get the latest bargains and competitions direct to your inbox, The Last Of Us: Part II Gameplay Footage Has Leaked, Press Start's Game Of The Generation #2 - The Last Of Us Part II, Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, The First Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Reviews Have Arrived, Xbox Really Doesn’t Want You To Vape Into Your Xbox Series X, Activision Is Giving Away Some Super Exclusive Call Of Duty Gear, Deathloop’s PS5 Release Date And A Pre-Order Discount Have Appeared On The PlayStation Store, Amazon Is Now Sending Out A $30 Voucher For Those Who Pre-Ordered The PS5, How To Get The Free PS5 Upgrade For Your PS4 Games, A Very Important Reminder About PS5 Compatible External Hard Drives, Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Xbox Series X Review – A Stellar Upgrade, The Pathless Review – A Road Best Travelled, Bright Memory Xbox Series X Review – A Swiss Army Knife, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition PS5 Review – SSSatisfying Ray-Tracing, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Review – A Refreshing And Barbaric Throwback, PlayStation 5 Review – Change The Way You Play, All Of The PS4 And Xbox One Games That Offer Free Next-Gen Upgrades, Bargain Guide – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Bargain Guide – Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Amazon Has Dropped The Price Of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Spider-Man Miles Morales And A Couple Of Other Games, What To Expect From Godfall’s Five Powerful Weapon Classes, We Spoke To Team Asobi About How Astro’s Playroom Brings PlayStation’s Legacy To Life On PS5, The PS5 DualSense Controller Paired With Astro’s Playroom Is The First Truly Next-Gen Experience I’ve Had So Far, WIN: Godfall PS5 Ascended Edition & Standard Editions, Press Start’s Game Of The Generation #2 – The Last Of Us Part II, More PS5 Consoles Will Be For Sale Online Tomorrow, Here’s All The PS5 Pre-Order Links That You Need Today, Vodafone Will Begin Selling PS5 Consoles On A Monthly Plan, Amazon Will Be Selling The PS5 Again Tomorrow, JB Hi-Fi Will Also Have PS5 Consoles For Sale Tomorrow, Here’s Ghost Of Tsushima, God Of War And Days Gone Running At 60FPS On The PS5.

Mid Century Style Armchair, Hokkaido Hidaka Milk Products, Chinese Broccoli Substitute, Zygote Meaning In Marathi, Benjamin Moore Prescott Green, Caustic Soda Msds 2018, 2013 Topps Chrome Football Odds, Games Workshop Share Price Google, Artificial Intelligence Textbook, White Castle Coupons, Duvet Insert Amazon, How To Eat Frozen Natto, Administrative Communication Definition, Importance Of Public Sports Facilities, Flavored Ghee Recipes, Uses Of Pigeon Pea, Cool Blast Air Cooler Manual, Temple Of Zeus Metopes, Elephant In A Sentence, Kimchi Ramen Recipe, Sesame Halva Recipe, Base Hydrolysis In Inorganic Chemistry, Life Comfort Blanket Costco, 12-inch Frying Pan Non Stick, How To Cook Frozen Lasagna From Costco, Used Aluminum Pontoons For Sale, How To Make An Easel Out Of Cardboard, Average Temperature In Alaska By Year, Oneplus 6t A6010 Price In Pakistan, Benefits Of Drinking Water During Pregnancy, Boodle Fight At Home, Mi 10 Ultra Custom Rom, Harbour Landing Regina Postal Code, King's Park Academy Jobs, Terrace House Cancelled, What Is Haitian Accra, Plastic Bottle Supplier Selangor, The Spirit Carries On Wikipedia, Lava Cake Recipe, Halo Mcc Pc Connection Interrupted Multiplayer, Kiki's Menu Brownsville, Soft Seat Cushion For Office Chair, Fender Super Bullets 9-42, How To Invest In A Business And Make Money, Yin And Yang Compassion, Modesto Local News Channel, Nature's Plus Bhb Keto Living, Nomination For Padma Awards 2020, Topps Big League 2019, Sentence Of Bare, Tangled Meaning In Marathi, Synonyms For Says In An Essay, Aylio Socket Seat Cushion, Bill Gates Referent Power, Cannondale Fsi Alloy, European Gourmet Bakery Vanilla Cake Mix, Boeuf Bourguignon Pronunciation, Wok To Walk Den Haag, Purple Passion Plant Seeds, Semi Homemade Banana Pudding, Forest Green Colour, Tea For Bloating And Water Retention, Cloud Eggs Tasty, En Vogue - Hold On Release Date, Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection Remastered Pc, Difference Between Marketing And Communications Objectives, Jazz Sheet Music Piano, Samsung A70 Review, List Of Terpenes And Benefits, Fisher-price Rock 'n Play Portable Bassinet Recall, Ina Garten Hamburger Soup, Stainless Steel Meaning In Tamil, Shraddha Khanna Age, Lamentations 3 22-23 Nlt Meaning, Rakul Preet Singh Movies List, Project Yukon Pay, Calories In White Bread, 1800 Ultimate Margarita Raspberry, Cafe Du Monde Riverwalk, Ktm Duke 125 Top Speed, Granville Suburb Review, Girl In Translation Analysis, Assam Education Budget, Mid-century Modern Office Chairs, Role Of Management Information System, Prada Aftershave Intense, Mirror, Mirror Devotional, Townhomes For Sale In Cameron Creek Tega Cay, Sc, Gnc Cranberry Pills Reviews, Importance Of Customer Relationship Marketing,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *